Largest Single Coral you ever had? Mine is Huge!

What is the largest Single piece of coral you ever had grew? Not Colony!
I have a piece of Neon Green Australian Blasto with pink/purple dots.
I had this piece for about a year now. Got it at 1 1/2 inch X 1 1/2 inch.
Now it is 3 1/2 inches X 3 1/2 inches!!!!
Largest single blasto ever!!!

Will add a pic in 3 days.

PIMPALA

Besides more zoas and palys than I can count, I got a little stick of a purple/green tip birdsnest about 2 years ago that was around 1". Now it's a colony the size of a baseball... But it's only so small because I've fragged it about 10 times.

I also have started with 3 heads of bi-color hammer... And now it's about 50-60 heads or more

Will add pics by august.

Uslanja

An orange Montipora Capricornis grew so large that it shaded everything below it, prevented any fish from swimming vertically in the water column and needed to be scrapped away from the front glass on a daily basis. Found a good home for it and now the little bit that was left on the rock is growing out again. You had to see it in person to appreciate its size!

Grew to the front glass and then side to side in the tank. Top down before it was full size.

IMG_6605_edited-1.jpg

Had two very good sized scrolls on each side and was a beautiful coral but not in our little 37 gallon. Here is a photo before it grew from side to side and shaded everything below it.

IMG_8142_edited-1.jpg

Some day we'll have a monster tank and then we'll let one of these corals go all out!

catran

An orange Montipora Capricornis grew so large that it shaded everything below it, prevented any fish from swimming vertically in the water column and needed to be scrapped away from the front glass on a daily basis. Found a good home for it and now the little bit that was left on the rock is growing out again. You had to see it in person to appreciate its size!

Grew to the front glass and then side to side in the tank. Top down before it was full size.

IMG_6605_edited-1.jpg

Had two very good sized scrolls on each side and was a beautiful coral but not in our little 37 gallon. Here is a photo before it grew from side to side and shaded everything below it.

IMG_8142_edited-1.jpg

Some day we'll have a monster tank and then we'll let one of these corals go all out!

Wow, very cool! I wish I could grow one that nice looking! How long did you have it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk