Search results

1. C

Billyr98's Real Upgrade! 450g Starphire Custom Reef Tank!

billy, Ive been out of the hobby for about 2 yrs. Tank is still running but barely and no i havent fixed the bubble problem in the tank. Im trying to get back into it again now, But like you i work for UPS also North Newengland Didtrict out of chelmsford Mass. You are right dosent leave alot of...
  2. C

ASM skimmer ?

mine is in about 14 or 15 inches and it is a G4XX
  3. C

OT: Word Relation Game

teenager
  4. C

My Sps coral reef

do you run a calcium reactor also? If so can you explain the differences and why. Thanx -dave-
  5. C

power
  6. C

Aptasia

gonna try that hot water trick. I hope it actually works as well for me. I've been battling these things for years now and what i do know is you cannot quit killing them. I think you have to zap them as soon as you see them. Wish me luck i'm going in. HAAAAA
  7. C

feeling
  8. C

bacteria
  9. C

My first coral

i dont think they all pulse. I may be wrong though.
  10. C

anti-siphon help

you need to something because if you have a power failure you are in trouble. Why would you have pne that low anyway?
  11. C

equality
  12. C

people
  13. C

reefsanctuary
  14. C

laughter
  15. C

steroids
  16. C

copperbanded butterfly

thats my plan but i dont want to kill another one im kinda iffy about it now
  17. C

copperbanded butterfly

i'm sorry to tell you all that he passed on! when i left for work this am he was pretty much done and when i came home it was over. I would like to thamk all of you for your concern and advice. I'm so bummed out i want desperately to keep on e of these fish. Maybe i could talk to peole like...
  18. C

copperbanded butterfly

well iwork late hours at ups so the only i time i have to set a qt tank is on the weekends but i dont think he will make it that long not looking good. When i came home from work today he was just staying in the top corner of the tank not even picking at the rocks anymore. the lfs said he came...