Search results

1. G

Salt

Hey, I was just wondering if we could get a poll of what salt people use? Also maybe if when they changed to the salt they seen better water quality or Coral growth? Thanks for the input! I just started using H20 pro but it is to soon to see anything. Anyone ever use it or is using it?
  2. G

Reef Salinity

When it is low, when do you think it starts affecting coral? 1.022? Sps that is?
  3. G

Reef Salinity

Just wondering what most of you keep your salinity at? I have had mine at 1.027 for a long time and had no problems but someone recently told me that was to high and I should have it at 1.025. What do you guys think?:fishy:
  4. G

Extra water volume?

Yea I hear what you are saying. The thing with the 75 gallon is you don't see the whole thing. You only really see the center of it thru the wall. Also I already have the tank drilled and plumbed. I was thinking about not even putting sand in the tank to reduce the build up of waste.. I have to...
  5. G

Extra water volume?

Hey all, Just wondering what people think..... I have a 265 gallon display that used to be plumbed to a 75 gallon tank. I recently disconnected the 75 although it still has snails, hermits and a long spline urchin in it. In my display I have a bubble tip and a couple clowns. I was...