Search results

1. C

Dinoflagellates or Cyano? and how to fight it ??

Sry m8 but i dont have TDS meter..yet, today i noticed some cyano on my LFS, it may be a time to change supplier or buy my own RO/DI filter.In along run it will pay it self anyway.
  2. C

Never used taped water i always take 25l p/w of RO/DI just for top off
  3. C

As absorbents i use phosban, purigen and carbon.I also though about changing my RO/DI supplier. Will give it a go with another blackout. Thank you for all your advice. Its a long battle, just hope i will last to win it.
  4. C

what i meant was that on top of rsm circulation i got one more powerhead, tempreture is 82, im trying to keep 6h and i also tried 3day blackout, but day after it cameback. Will give it a go with new bulbs, also i will feed less I didnt add anything to the tank, quite the contrary, recently I had...
  5. C

my tank is RSM 250, i add some crappy powerhead which says 12000 l/h but its making such a mess i had to switch it off , and is 9 months old ( whole stock has been moved from 6 month old tank).
  6. C

Hi all For few months im trying to get rid of this brown crap from my tank and im loosing the battle, even considering selling the tank !!!! I do siphone and water change and after 2 hours its comming back, my tests show : NO2 0 NO3 5-10 PO4 0 PH 8,2 Sg 1.024 Alk 11 Ca 440 Dont...
  7. C

So I've heard this knocking...

i will feed mantis with them then :rolleyes:
  8. C

All my rocks been washed in hiper salted water.Only the one with Mantis got fresh RO diped So im not that worry bout the bacteria atm but will keep my eye on amonia for few days now
  9. C

i washed every rock from my tank so from 50Kg of rock its not that many i think but still What i would like to know is one of the crabs is dark blue and he kinda look cool was wounder if all of my crabs r bad and need to be flushed?
  10. C

I've striped the tank got 7 crabs can someone ID them so i can sort them out As for Mantis I left one rock coz i had anemone on it and there he was,i tried hiper sality didnt worked, anemone wasent happy but clean Ro did the trick . Any1 want it ?
  11. C

Got him alive!!!
  12. C

David- what have you dipped the rock in ,clean RO or highly salted?
  13. C

He did !! Evil..
  14. C

I used skimmer pump for few min going thro most of holes no luck yet.
  15. C

No sump/fuge got the bucket tho:) and a heater i will fry this bastard!!
  16. C

NO i have not and quite frankly i dont know how:eek: any ideas? im realy not bothered with rest of stuff on this rock, it will grow new colony of bacteria .So can i just bath it in tap water? or that will cause more dmg then i expect. First i thought RO will do, but after 30 min i still had...
  17. C

Victory! Thats all i managed to get so far. he was hiding in this rock :chainsaw:
  18. C

Dont worry m8 everything will be fine :thumbup: It still can be a crab :invisible and sleep is over rated:coffee2:
  19. C

You may want to join the hunting party YouTube - Pistol Shrimp
  20. C

RSM250 Replacement Impeller - Skimmer

If the importer of RSM awaiting pumps, I highly doubt it would be different then 3.0 now.