Search results

1. garywebb96

Do you look at water changes as "fun"?

That's right!:clink: :golf: :chair:
  2. garywebb96

Seachem Prime - replace RO/DI?????

here is where I bought mine. Quality equipment for an affordable price. purelyh2o.com
  3. garywebb96

My 100 gl. Reef

I tried the laptop and sunglasses trick to see if my tank is tempered or not. Now I think I was taken on a snipe hunt. I could'nt see any difference even on my truck windshield. :(
  4. garywebb96

My 100 gl. Reef

Thanks Bwhit. Thats funny, I was just reading that thread about laptops and shades. I'll have to try that. :thumber:
  5. garywebb96

Bwhit's 75 The Sequel

Good start. Your moving faster than me:chair: I'm up the road from ya in Ocala. I want to do the glass holes return on my tank also, but I'm not real sure about drilling this tank. I got it from a friend and it's not marked as to who made it. It was drilled in the bottom corner from from the...
  6. garywebb96

Heather's 120g learning tank

Nice tank! You sound like me, doing a lot of reading to know what to do about every thing involved. I'm doing a 100 gl. reef and it's my first tank in over 10 years and that tank was a freshwater. Anyway keep up the good work and I'll be following along. :coffee2:
  7. garywebb96

My 100 gl. Reef

Thanks for noticing:chair: this tank is 60L x 19W x 20D. It is drilled in the back corner for the overflow. I'm thinking of doing a glass-holes overflow in the back center and using the existing hole for the return line. If the bottom was factory drilled do you think the walls are made of the...
  8. garywebb96

My 100 gl. Reef

Here is the what I'm starting with. The tank is from a friend which also includes a current orbit cf light, mag drive pump (model 9.5B), and a Little Giant Pump (model 3-MDQX-SC). I bought a reef octopus skimmer (model NW-110-6520B) and a 4 stage RO/DI system. I don't think this skimmer will be...
  9. The Beginning of my 100 gl.

The Beginning of my 100 gl.

10. The Beginning of my 100 gl.

11. The Beginning of my 100 gl.

12. garywebb96

Has anyone used the Sera test kit

thank you for the info.
  13. garywebb96

Has anyone used the Sera test kit

Sera makes a test kit called the test box. I found it on Marine Depot's website and was wondering if anyone is familiar with it or Sera test kits in general.:chair:
  14. garywebb96

Old and Clueless

Thanks tnwillia, I sincerely do appreciate the support. Later I will take a stab at putting up some pics. However, right now I'm being reminded that the garbage disposal took a dump yesterday and I need to fix it. That means go by a new one. There goes some more reef bucks! LOL :lisa:
  15. garywebb96

Old and Clueless

Thanks for noticing Terry. I'm going to try and post pics of what I have done so far so far with this tank and equipment I picked up. It'll probably be later rather than sooner since all this computer stuff is harder than chinese arithmatic to me! So, for now thanks for the response and bear...
  16. garywebb96

Old and Clueless

Hello, my name is Gary. I'm 54 years old, married with chidren. I've been watching RS for awhile but only registered recently. My only past experience in the aquarium hobby was small freshwater tanks when my kids were younger. Reef aquariums have always facsinated me and I recently traded a job...