Search results

1. choppa1971

My RSM 130D LED conversion - completed

Great Mod. I Am Looking At Doing The Same But Can Not Access The Link To See Full Details:( Anyone Have Any More Info??
  2. choppa1971

Tang in 130D??

Good comments and definately food for thought
  3. choppa1971

Tang in 130D??

I've heard of some people having yellow tangs in their 130's... Is there any other tang suitable for a 130D????:confused:
  4. choppa1971

Fragging glue??

Excellent advise as alswys on here. Thanks folks :dance:
  5. choppa1971

Fragging glue??

Hi, I have a few coral that have gone mad and I am going to attempt to frag for the first time. Can any1 recommend a good safe glue to use on frag disks that is available in UK??? Many thanks Pete
  6. choppa1971

Embraer's 130D - An Aquatic Virgin's Adventure

I gotta a Rena after researching on here. I am VERY happy with it. I also have most the mods you mention and can recommend them all.
  7. choppa1971

Spooky goings on???????

Checked all these places and removed all rock...nothing :cursin: Bit strange to loose the 2 clowns same nite?? Also missing is cleaner shrimp, cleaner wrasse and regal tang ??????????
  8. choppa1971

Spooky goings on???????

A friend of mine has recently had several fish and a shrimp go completely missing?? On Saturday he took arrival of a new tank which I helped him set up. We dipped every rock and searched every nook for beasties. We found 2 crabs, 1 small and 1 rather large and these were removed. His only...
  9. choppa1971

InTank & Stevie T UK Feedback

:dance: Superb, I too had the media rack/tunze combo. Chuffed to bits that we can now get CPE in UK :dance: Pete
  10. choppa1971

Help with next fish

Hi, I have the RSM130D with plently of nice coral and 2 clowns, 1 midas blenny, 1 flame angel and 1 purple firefish. Also 1 cleaner and 1 peppermint shrimp. I would like 1 more pretty fish and have not got a clue what to go for. Everything I love is not suitable for my tank Eg Regal tang...
  11. choppa1971

UV in RSM130D??

Thanks for good info.....I gonna give it a try. Cheers Pete
  12. choppa1971

UV in RSM130D??

Hi, Does anyone have a UV filter added to their 130?? I am considering but dont know where to start. Any pics would be great:dance:
  13. choppa1971

Help Please !! Salinity probs

Hi, After all your good advise on my thread "water advise for noob" I decided to ditch the rsm hydrometer and get a refractometer (D+D). I've just calibrated and done a test and I am very alarmed at the results !! RSM reads 1.023 and D+D reads 1.028 !! Please can you advise how its best to...
  14. choppa1971

Water advise for noob

Hi Terry, I am doing approx 10% weekly. What would you expect to see with my NO3?? Merry Christmas Pete
  15. choppa1971

Water advise for noob

Hi, I have had my RSM130D active for 1 month now and could really do with some advise on my water parameters as I'm still trying to get my head around it all !!:drool: I am also confused that the RSM manual advises you to put a fish in once ammonia levels etc reach 0 after only 4 weeks...
  16. choppa1971

Anemone advice

Hi, I will shortly be getting 2 clowns for my 130D and wondered which Anemones anyone recommends. I wanted a Malu but have read a lot of bad things. I am new to marine and would like something reasonably easy to keep.:dummy: Any thoughts???:dunno:
  17. choppa1971

Rsm Hood Fan Noise

Terry, jet engine isnt far off !:hammerhea Going to see if I can find some alternatives here in UK.
  18. choppa1971

Rsm Hood Fan Noise

Cheers, I will look into better fans I think as its a competition between the noisy fans and moaning wife:LOL:
  19. choppa1971

Rsm Hood Fan Noise

Hi, It's the 130D model and is only 3weeks old :smack: Already had to have a new heater as the original would only heat to 25.7 even when set to max....Not a great start to RSM so far:hammerhea Thanks for the good advise folks:bow:
  20. choppa1971

Rsm Hood Fan Noise

Hi, I have read several issues regarding noisy hood fans and wondered if anyone out there had replaced them with another product?? Regards Pete