Search results

1. spaceboy327

Help..Juvi Naso Vlamingii or Unicornis??

I just got this little guy and it was labeled as a Unicorn Tang but I have my doubts because of the blue spotting and sometimes it changes color and a black mask appears around its eyes like an adult Vlamingi's blue markings. Does anyone know how to tell the difference between these two...
  2. Live Rock Aquascape

Live Rock Aquascape

Hi everyone. I set up my 55 gallon a few months ago and now I finally got all my live rock and made an attempt at placing it all. Any comments or suggestions? I like having all the caves and shelves for coral placement. I got rocks from different places (Vanuatu, Fiji, etc.) do you think they...
  3. Live Rock Aquascape

Live Rock Aquascape

Hi everyone. I set up my 55 gallon a few months ago and now I finally got all my live rock and made an attempt at placing it all. Any comments or suggestions? I like having all the caves and shelves for coral placement. I got rocks from different places (Vanuatu, Fiji, etc.) do you think they...
  4. Live Rock Aquascape

Live Rock Aquascape

5. spaceboy327

Another newbie in town!

New to the forum, but not to the hobby. I just set up a brand new 55gal reef...trying to do it all economically (I've spent way too much money in the past). So this is week 4 of my setup and finally going to go buy some live rock this week. I'm cycling with some clowns and a few pieces of...