Search results

1. scooter54

My new blue spot jawfish

I use egg crate with screen over it. I got the screen from a glass shop, they use the screen for screened in porches so you are suppose to see through it better then window screen. The tops are on all night and all day until about 7 pm. Then they are off a couple of hours. I really watch...
  2. scooter54

My new blue spot jawfish

Thanks.
  3. scooter54

My new blue spot jawfish

Thanks for the info on posting pics.
  4. scooter54

My new blue spot jawfish

[ Testing.
  5. scooter54

My new blue spot jawfish

I tried to put some pics on here but it didn't work. How do you do pics, never had problems posting pics on other sites before.
  6. scooter54

My new blue spot jawfish

I have had my second blue spot for over a month ( hurray) and everything is going good. It is still on the left side in the front and the pearly is on the right side in the front. The blue spot has wandered around some but has not tried to build another home. It always goes back to it...
  7. scooter54

My new blue spot jawfish

My first jawfish ended up jumping after two weeks. I covered the tank with egg crate and screen. I would take the tops off when I got home from work because I didn't feel my corals were getting enough light because of the screen. One night I dozed off and when I woke I looked behind the tank...
  8. scooter54

My new blue spot jawfish

So Lynn how long have you had your blue Spots?
  9. scooter54

My new blue spot jawfish

Found the blue spot, it has moved to the back of the tank again. He moved about a foot from where he originally started. I keep hoping he will come to the front of the tank and stay. So tomorrow I guess it will be a surprise to see if he moves or stays put.
  10. scooter54

My new blue spot jawfish

My tank is a 110 gallon. This morning the blue spot is gone. Can't seem to locate it but it is dark in the room. Have the tank covered and I don't see it on the floor. The pearly is in its usual spot and looks like he built a longer tunnel ( I can see under the tank). Hopefully I will find...
  11. scooter54

My new blue spot jawfish

I purchase a blue spotted jawfish a week ago Saturday. I added it to my 110gallon tank the following Tuesday. When I put it in the tank it went where I wanted it to go but instead of stopping it just kept on going ( to the back of the tank ). It dug a nice home and was back there until...
  12. scooter54

Hello everyone

I do have pictures. I will work on getting them on here. The 110 has been up for about 12 years. Its gone through afew changes. I just started getting into the sps's so most of them in my tank are small.
  13. scooter54

Hello everyone

I have a 110 and a 29 gallon reef tank. I just introduced my first blue spotted jawfish in my 110. I found alot of good info on these fish on this site so thats why I joined. I put him in the tank and he went right where I wanted him but I don't see him now. Hoping my experience with him will...