Search results

1. E

RO/DI unit tds

I finally broke down and brought an ro/di unit and have been using it for about three months now. I have noticed that the tds on my product water has started going up when i first start the unit the product tds goes from 0 to 24ppm quickly and then in about a minute or two drops back to 0ppm...
  2. E

Reefscaping

i upgraded my 75gal to a 90gal about a year and a half ago and am finally getting around to reefscaping it. The problem is i always sucked at reefscaping and would just stack the rocks any which way. This time though i wanted to make a solid nice reef. I had some liverock that i took out of...
  3. E

Coral ID please

What species is this? I seems to do very well. It got knocked over and was sitting on the sand in the bottom of my tank on it's side for a while. It shows absolutely no ill effect on the side that was against the sand. It also does well under t5 lighting on the lower parts of my 75 gal tank...
  4. E

What type of plant/algae is this?

About two years ago I switched my lighting from VHO's on an icecap ballast to t5's on the same ballast. At that time I had my auqarium for about 10 yrs and I never had it fully stocked with corals, so pretty much only live rock. At the time of the switch I had two or three little sprigs of...
  5. E

mouth fungus?

I have a yellow eye kole tang (about 1 year now) and i think it has mouth fungus, but the area around his mouth doesn't seem stringy or cotton like. it seems more crusty. It also is eating fine and has no odd behavioral patterns other than he chases my sailfin blenny all the time. The fungus...