Search results

1. L

Another Micro bubble question on a new tank(with pictures)

Hello All. I'm familar with the site, been using it for a while but can't seem to come up with an answer for a bubble issue I have with a 75g that I just set up. Like stated it is a 75g with a CPR CS100 overflow(800 gph rated) plummed down with 1" pvc for the drain.(The drain does not have a...
  2. L

Eshopps Overflow box

Does anyone know if the Eshopps Overflow fits in a 14g Biocube? I want to know if it fits in the middle chamber. Or does anyone have one that they have more specific dimensions that listed on the website. More specifically the 300 model?
  3. L

RO/DI Unit Question

I'm looking into buying an RO/DI unit from thefilterguys.biz and I'm not exactly sure of what one to buy. I am getting water from the LFS but it's starting to become a pain stopping in every week and hauling it back. Currently I have a 14g Bio Cube so I don't need anything huge but what...
  4. L

Hello All

Hi, I'm relatively new to the Saltwater community. I got my 14g BioCube July 08 and so far it's been going well. Currently I have approximately 20lbs LR & LS, various soft corals(not sure exactly, like I said new to the hobby), mushrooms, zoos, torch, that I can name. As far as inhabitants...