Search results

1. TeamReefWreck

tank turned 8 months

Please dont be shy tell me what you think of my tank, any questions or coments?
  2. TeamReefWreck

WTB HOB Refugium

post pics and price include shipping
  3. TeamReefWreck

anthias and 6 line

would a orange anthias be compatable with a 6 line the tank is 40 gallon?
  4. TeamReefWreck

need help with a ID

Closed up Opened up Not sure what it could be but its prittyn cool looking.
  5. TeamReefWreck

Best HOB filter?

Hi. What kind of HOB filter is best on the market for a 40 gallon reef?
  6. TeamReefWreck

Zoa's wanted: treasure coast FL

looking for Blue, Red, Purple zoo's in the treasure coast FL area. pm me if you have any for sale.
  7. TeamReefWreck

looking for frags in stuart,fl area

what do you have? any pic's?
  8. TeamReefWreck

looking for frags in stuart,fl area

if you have corals or frags in stuart, florida area pm me please
  9. TeamReefWreck

Canister filters

i see alot of canister filters at LFS priced at $100 to $299 but never seen any threads about them. Please share your experience with this product, likes and dislikes. Thanks
  10. TeamReefWreck

Most unique dives?

diving WPB Florida every weedend its the best thing ever. The water is crystal clear, warm is full of life. Spear fishing, lobstering, seeing bait geting busted on the surface, or just catching tropicals is a great time.
  11. TeamReefWreck

Catching your own S/W fish?

ok thanks jeremy
  12. TeamReefWreck

yes this is the fish its 2inches long and its in a q/t tank i was going to ask the LFS to trade it for some corals or a store credit witch i dont think he will have a problem with it but i just wanted it to eat before i traded it
  13. TeamReefWreck

frozen mysis with garlic juice saturday (ate 1 mysis) frozen mysis with peices of shrimp with garlic juice sunday (ate 1 mysis) frozen mysis with peices of shrimp with garlic juice monday (ate 1 mysis) frozen mysis with peices of shrimp with garlic juice tuesday (ate nothing)
  14. TeamReefWreck

i know what he was doing ( trying to get people in trouble) but all i asked was in the post above not about permits and license's and all that. if you dont know the answer dont post. thats all, thanks
  15. TeamReefWreck

please stay on topic BIGAL07
  16. TeamReefWreck

The following are summarized recreational harvesting regulations for popular tropical-ornamental aquarium species. License Requirement: A Florida recreational saltwater fishing license (resident or non-resident, whichever is applicable). Closed Seasons: None. Prohibited Species: All...
  17. TeamReefWreck

caught a blue angel fish on saturday was wondering how long it would take for it to start eating forzen foods?
  18. TeamReefWreck

ID of this sweet macroalgae? (Pic)

some type of hammer?
  19. TeamReefWreck

nasty stuff bulding up....

ya dig in you backyard and put soil for live sand it should work just fine