Search results

1. H

unwelcome resident ??????

Hi all, long time no speak. Recently upgraded to an aquamedic percula 120 aquarium. My question is this; I have what was sold as a pink prickly soft coral, not sure what correct genus is or anything but ive noticed a small brown mark on it. When I looked at it under a mesoscope I realised it...
  2. H

Livestock selection

hi, ive got a flame angel in my 120 gal tank. i presume thats the same thing. He gets on just fine with the other residents, inverts as well as fish. In fact when i introduced a timid yellow eye tang, the flame angel seemed to take him under his wing and show him around. When he first went in...
  3. H

mystery critters

Hi, can anybody shed any light as to what the critters in the pictures are :)
  4. finger_and_asparagus

finger_and_asparagus

5. H

hazza

I have just noticed a large patch of it on the shell of one of my turbo snails, its looking a lot like algae now. If i catch him in a good position in the tank, i'll take a piccy :)
  6. H

hazza

is that better
  7. H

hazza

not sure i can get it in any bigger, the site for uploading pics you directed me to, reccomended 1oo*100 pixels. I will have to try again :dunce:
  8. H

hazza

hi, dont know if you can see this pic, trying to get the hang of it. If you can, I think its too small for you to see any of the orange. It dosn't seem to be growing very fast whatever it is
  9. H

hazza

Hi, thanks for the reply. Im new to this forum/post thing. I have attempted a photo but orange blobs are rather small at the moment, i cleaned the glass(silly me) so i tried a piccy of some on the live rock. The purple calcerous algae is growing on pipes etc and does not come off easily. The...
  10. H

hazza

hi, thanks to all that have replied. im completely new to this forum thing. i have attempted a photo as suggested by woodstock but the orange blobs are rather small at the moment, i cleaned the glass (silly me) so i tried a piccy of some on the live rock. The purple calcerous algae is growing...
  11. H

hazza

hi, can anyone tell me what the little orange specks might be that have appeared on the glass of my reef tank. tank is a fish/ invert combination and water parameters are good. could it be anything to do with turbo snails.