Search results

1. Lazy fish's tank

Lazy fish's tank

my tank
  2. Lazyfish

Naked Clownfish using Toadstool as a host

Nice! I had one that hosted a feather duster before she started tearing up everything and killed my skunk cleaner. I had to remove her to her own tank. Now she's hosting some macro algae
  3. Tube worm "Mr.  Fuzzy"

Tube worm "Mr. Fuzzy"

It's my tube worm I've had him for a little over 4 years now.
  4. hand

hand

One of my mushrooms decided to turn loose when I was cleaning the tank.
  5. Lazyfish

anyone seen a saltwater all planted tank?

Mine was until I got my shrooms I have 6 different species of algae right now they do a great job with the nitrates too
  6. Lazyfish

what can I use to stick rocks together

good idea ,but, I tried that with an old tank I had & the some of the rocks just cracked apart after about 2 days. maybe it was some thing I did wrong but I really don't want to try it again, ended up with small rocks, so maybe I should forgo any cutting/ drilling of the rocks. Super glue gel...
  7. Lazyfish

what can I use to stick rocks together

I know you can use super glue gel for frags but can you use it on...say rock that weigh a few lbs each. As far as i know The glue is safe for frags but it seems to me that it would be in much larger amounts if you used it on rocks to make a rock tower. In a few months I have to relocate one of...
  8. Lazyfish

Hello from Ireland

oops double post (ignore)
  9. Lazyfish

Hello from Ireland

Welcome! I'm new too & also suffer from power outages. I Live in a somewhat rural area of Louisiana & we loose power ALOT. I have a generator & run the pumps/ lights/ heaters when I can but it can be 8 + hrs with out power some times. I try to circulate the water by hand I(Or with a cup) every...
  10. Lazyfish

Hi I'm new & I have fish (BIG DUH!)

Hi guys :bigbounce: :hug1: I guess I should tell you a bit but myself & my fish ^_^ I started keeping my own tank when I was 2 it was just a few gold fish but now I have 8 tanks (6 are running at the moment) 2 are saltwater one is a 38 tall and the other is a 6.5 bow front The 38's been up...