Search results

1. isoterix

Lights keep going out!

Has anyone ever had this problem??? When my lights come on one of the bulbs is usually out. If I tap the lid it will either come on or they both go out. And if I have them both on for awhile one of the bulbs sometimes kicks out again! A series of taps and switching eventually gets...
  2. isoterix

Before Buying New Fish

When buying a new fish consider this first. (Off of Reef Protection Website); * Between 1.5 and 2 million people worldwide keep marine aquariums, including 800,000 households in the United States alone. * 1,471 species of fish are traded worldwide, with global trade ranging between 20...
  3. isoterix

Debris/Rear Chamber Changes?

I seem to have a lot of debris blowing around in my RSM 130. I really want to have clearer water, and need some advice on how to get it. I've just finished reading the forum about taking the bio-balls out. And pretty much removed mine right after I finished reading. We'll see how that...
  4. isoterix

What should my next fish be??

I'd like to get one more fish to add to the community. I have a pretty tight group at the moment. This is my group so far; Ocellaris Clownfish Six Line Wrasse Purple Fire Goby Yellowtail Damsel Yellow Watchman Was thinking of a Lawnmower Blenny or Bicolor, but the fact they nip...
  5. isoterix

elegance coral looking ill

my elegence coral has been looking pretty sick lately. It hasn't opened in over a week. I've moved it twice thinking it was a water flow/lighting issue. Not the case. Anyone have any advice????
  6. isoterix

New to the RSM world.

Hi, I'd like to say that I've been reading up a lot on this forum on how to set up my new RSM 130. And it has helped me out huge! I'm glad I found you guys! Thanks a million! First few days were a bit stressful, but I think I'm on track now.