Search results

1. S

Lawnmower Blenny food

What type of natural algae should be supplemented to the lawnmower/algae blenny. Do they eat cheato?
  2. OP

OP

3. Mukisha

Mukisha

4. S

WTT RSM 130D Mods for Purple Hornet

I will buy it for 75 plus shipping
  5. S

Chaeto up...

Sounds good ill keep you up to date
  6. S

Chaeto up...

i will take some hopefully the end of the week when my tank gets here.
  7. S

Canister filter on 130d

ok thanks people, yea im running it stock for now. Ill find a place in the back section.
  8. S

Canister filter on 130d

Ive heard bad stories about canister filters and SW setups. My question is would it be ok if i just took everything out of a Fluval 204 (including filter pads) and put chemi-pure elite or something along those lines or is that a waste of time, money. PS The canister filter is just sitting...
  9. S

media rack and stock rsm skimmer

Hey everyone I was wondering if its possible to run the stock rsm skimmer in the 130d with the 3 tier media rack from InTank??
  10. S

red sea media?

Thanks alot everyone
  11. S

red sea media?

I was wondering what everyone is using for media ie..carbon, phosban..so on. In the 130 and 250 models. I have seen the media rack from In Tank but i am trying to decide what is best to use the the media itself. thanks
  12. S

sump/ref question 130d

thanks i think ill stay stock for a while
  13. S

sump/ref question 130d

I was wondering how easy it is to use the accessory overflow piece with a sump setup i dont actually have one yet so if anyone can help me i appreciate it. ps.. i know the piece is usally used for a chiller, canister filter, etc.. thanks
  14. S

37g Eclipse complete setup/pickup Lawton OK

The item for sale is a 37 gallon eclipse saltwater or freshwater aquarium setup. The items included are the 37g tank, the black stand with two cabinet doors, the full hood assembly with Current- USA 55w power compact lighting setup. The lighting consists of a 50/50 10,000k/actinic blue bulb...
  15. S

Where to buy RSM 250

Thanks everyone
  16. S

Where to buy RSM 250

Can anybody suggest an online site to buy a Red Sea Max 250? I am located in Lawton Oklahoma thanks.