Search results

1. Gwen

clowns in sarcophyton

Hi, Shazabh, thanks so much for your reassuring and kind words. I hope everything will be fine and my sarco will be used to the disturbing of the clowns. Thanks again. Have a nice day.
  2. Gwen

clowns in sarcophyton

Ok, now the other side of the story... My sarcophyton has had enough of the clowns, they are disturbing it to such an extent that it won't even open up. I don't know what to do. I tried to chase them away, but they keep going back. I am afraid that if the sarco won't be able to eat, it will...
  3. Gwen

clowns in sarcophyton

I was just thinking about that I'll show you that my clows started to host my sarcophyton instead of my BTA. I have the clows in my tank for about 1 and a half year. They are so cute as they are bathing in the coral. :D
  4. clown in sarcophyton

clown in sarcophyton

5. Gwen

Several unknowns please identify for me!

On the third I can see pineapple sponge. They are ok. :yup:
  6. Gwen

bought a boxfish

Today I took it back to the fish store. I am relieved. :snshne: Now it won't do any harm to me. :bluenod:
  7. Gwen

bought a boxfish

I'll keep it. :laughroll
  8. Gwen

bought a boxfish

Oh, don't do that to me, you say just the opposite! :ponder2: :bigbounce
  9. Gwen

bought a boxfish

Thank you Eric and BigAl, now I have to make my decision.:lookaroun
  10. Gwen

bought a boxfish

Hi there, yesterday I went to my LFS to buy some stuff, and I caught sight of some unbelievebly cute tiny boxfish, some 1 cm long each. All of a sudden I decided to buy one, they were so amazing in the tank swimming up and down... So, here it is in my tank, and it is only now that I have...
  11. Gwen

Too many snails?

Thanks, Tom, that is good to know.
  12. Gwen

Too many snails?

Hi all, I have realized lately that when the lights go off and only the moonlights are on, hundreds of snails infest the rocks. They seem to be harmless (maybe collinista), don't care about corals or zoanthid, but every night they seem to be more and more. Hundreds of them. Well, maybe...
  13. Gwen

Tube-like fisherman in Candy Cane coral

I think vermited snail.
  14. Gwen

ID please

Oh, thanks, I really appreciate your comment, but do you mean the green stuff on the rock? Because it is not green at all... Can it still be bryopsis?
  15. Gwen

ID please

Hi all, :hallo: have you ever met a creature like this? Sorry, I couldn't take any better photo, it is in the back of the tank. Its long "tentacle-like thing" grows rapidly day by day and I don't want it to become a sea monster. :bluemad: Thanks, and merry Christmas to you. :olsmile:
  16. Image1

Image1

17. Gwen

about yellow tang eating habit

Thanks, Roastreef. :wave:
  18. Gwen

about yellow tang eating habit

Hi there, I have just got my yellow tang (had to give the damsel away:tears: ) and I have a question now. I thought tangs are herbivores, but mine eats everything I feed my clowns with. Is this normal? I hope it won't be sick... :confused: Thanks.
  19. Gwen

my brand new BTA

I use the RSM stock lights (T5), yes, it is said to be ok but only if I change them regularly. :)
  20. Gwen

my brand new BTA

Reefmack, you are very kind, thanks the question, she is doing fine right now. Nicely inflated. But I am a bit worried cos I have to travel for 2 days. I hope nothing happens. Anyway, I am trying to give her small bits of food like artemia, I don't know which part of her is injured. She seems...