Search results

1. CatzWITHfish

FS: Heater, f/w stuff, last of my aquatics

Hello all, I know I have not been on the forum very much, But this is the only freshwater forum I belong to. I have recently sold my 29 gallon biocube which was once saltwater, then after losing all switched to a planted tank. I just didnt have the time anymore for a tank. So I have some...
  2. CatzWITHfish

24" Nova Extreme T5 HO fixture 24watts x 4 bulbs

Very very good condition, ready to sell now, Including extra bulbs, 2 or 3 geissemann and 1 koralen zucht bulb. 4x 24w HO t5 bulbs, with 2 moon lights and fans. Only used for 2.5 almost 3 years. Asking $100 shipped OBO PM me and let me know!
  3. CatzWITHfish

FS: biocube 29 + 24" t5ho fixture

I am finally selling my tank. Recently got rid of some equipment not needed in F/W. I have the 29 gallon biocube for sale now. It will come with the Tank and stand. THERE IS NO TOP, I have been using a 4x24w T5 fixture, since my reef collapse, I have been using the tank for a planted f/w, I...
  4. CatzWITHfish

FS: Refractometer LNIB & Koralia pump

Only used a handful of times before my reef tank crashed and was completely over. Note, You will need a new dropper, this one has a split in the side repaired by tape, really dont need a dropper at all, just a few drops will do! Has nice textured handle with adjustable focus to fit everybody's...
  5. CatzWITHfish

A Few planted aquaria questions!!

Hello to all you F/W guys! I recently broke down my reef after losing almost all of my livestock. But did not want to give up my hobby, so I decided after long sleepless nights on what to do with my tank I will give a go at some simple life plants. I have a 29 gallon biocube, with the...
  6. CatzWITHfish

I also have a sump design question....

I am currently designing a sump to be built (not by me, by a professional ;) ) to fit IN my biocube stand. So it needed to be a specific size, and I used melev's reef to aid, along with many other sump designs, etc..... I wanted to have a seperate compartment for the 1) return pump area, 2)...