Search results

1. shazzafly

Is this a favia ??

Was told the coral to right of grill ar top is a green favia ?? It seems to be receeding, any ideas ? http://[/IMG]
  2. shazzafly

RSM130 the beginning

Re vibrating pumps, I tied an elastic band aover the top and botton, a bit like they do when they bag fish, very tightly. Now its quiet !! So far the Steve T thing is doing a good job, your rocks look great. Here's mine [/IMG]
  3. rsm

rsm

4. shazzafly

starfish hitchhiker

Load a pic, I had one of these and thought it was a baby starfish but was told it wasn't..... it was an asterina star
  5. shazzafly

Vortech MP10

Just wondering if any of you guys and gals have managed to get hold of the MP10 yet !!!
  6. shazzafly

noisy cooling fan

I replaced mine with PC fans, it was easy to do and it's soooooo quiet !!!
  7. shazzafly

HELP !! Media Rack and Tunze!!

I bought Steve's Tunze Cup and it fits perfectly !!!! He's a genius, see his site, the lid shuts perfectly inTank : Red Sea Max Tunze Cup
  8. shazzafly

RSM130 the beginning

I fitted two Scythe Mine-Kaze 14mm fans. They are smaller but you can still fir them, followed someone else's thread on here. You can get them from online computer sites. Much quieter and so far seem to be working ok.
  9. shazzafly

HELP !! Media Rack and Tunze!!

Just about to fit the Tunze with the Steve T media rack. May being thick here but can someone answer these. 1. Does the Tunze sit on the far right hand side 2. Media Rack next to heater. 3. DO I take all other filter media out of tank i.e below powerheads. A quick answer would be...
  10. shazzafly

RSM130 the beginning

There's two fans on right hand side, I replaced mine with some quieter PC fans, followed someone else's build. You'll find that if you take Lid off the fans will look ok, try Coventry Aquatics for parts and below has RSM UK based chap. He send me fans free of charge, don't mention that if you...
  11. shazzafly

RSM130 the beginning

Hello Jasper I'm a fellow UK max owner, also got mine 2nd hand on ebay so if you get stuck give me a shout. I'm changing my skimmer to Tunze and Steve Ts rack this week, I replaced my fans as they were too noisy. You've had quite a few of your questions answered so if you have anymore Pm me...
  12. shazzafly

Media Rack in RSM

Horay my Steve T media rack arrived in perfect condition in the cold UK. Not sure if he 4got to put instructions in as I've forgotten the order that the media should go in. So can anyone tell me. :cry1: Also is it a messy job taking all old media out so should I do water change after or...
  13. shazzafly

RSM Moonlights

My moonlights no longer work, no idea why, so am just trying to find an alternative, as you don't appear to beable to source new moonlights from RSM or can you?
  14. shazzafly

Noise Noise Noise _AARGGGGGHHH !!

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PEACE !!!! Thanks chaps, 2 elastic bands round each pumps has helped and piece of tubing between the two, to stop vibration !! Thanks :dance:
  15. shazzafly

RSM Moonlights

Any chance of a pic with the hood up so I can see where you fitted them, did you have to mod hood for wiring. :whstlr:
  16. shazzafly

RSM Moonlights

Have you actually fitted these, if so how ?:nekid:
  17. shazzafly

Noise Noise Noise _AARGGGGGHHH !!

My RSM 130 is NOSIY. I've ordered new fans but am now getting a horrible noise from circulation pumps, I've taken both out and cleaned chamber, but as made little difference. Have also tried O rings on tank side of partition, but still not much better. Joined this forum as the USA seems to...