Search results

1. Freddie

0ne Porcupine Puffer & One Silver Scat For Trade in Chicago area

0ne Porcupine Puffer & One Silver Scat For Trade in Chicago area Near Evanston...Any takers?
  2. Freddie

Fish for sale or trade in Chicago

I've got one Large Niger Trigger (5 inches) and one large Clark Clown fish (3 inches ) for sale or trade. Will trade for smaller fish or sell both for $50.
  3. Freddie

Looking for used salt water tank

I need a new salt water aquarium, looking for a 125 or larger. Reasonably priced, My 90 gallon has severe leak and I need to get a new home for fish. Chicago Area only please. Help! :wave:
  4. Freddie

larger tank

Hello All!:wave: Is there anyone here living in or near Chicago with a 125gal or up for sale? let me know...really would like another tank. Thanks, Freddie
  5. Freddie

Snowflake Eel

Hey RS! I have a situation. Is there any sort of doo hickey that I can use to catch my snowflake...I need to get him out of the tank and that lil joker is QUICK! Thanks, Freddie
  6. Freddie

Harlequin Tusk

Hey RS! I just got the most beautiful Australian Harlequin Tusk. I've done some reading but there's nothing like info from people that actually have them. Any pointers?
  7. Freddie

I need a new skimmer!

:help1: My skimmer gave out a few nights ago and I have to get a new one PRONTO....any suggestions? I have a 90 gal. Thanks Much! Freddie
  8. Freddie

Greetings

Hellooooo RS, Been away for a while decided to stop in to see what's going on, hope all is well with everyone! Added new fishies to my my 90G F/O tank, I'll have pics in a few days. I also saw IMAC is coming to Chicago...I can't Wait! I'll definately be there!! Take Care!
  9. Freddie

Large Angels

Hey RS, Got a question for the Pro's...I have a 90 gallon tank and I'd like to know what Angels do well? I have 5 other fish in the tank...Lionfish...Yellow Tang, Pallette Tang, Picasso Trigger, and an Eible Angel and a Snowflake eel. Would adding a large Angel be a mistake?...Just a question...
  10. Freddie

New Fishies!!

Hey RS!!!! I'm sooo excited, Couple weeks ago I finally got the fish I've always wanted...a Lionfish...He's Beautiful...and I picked up a few friends for him too..A snowflake eel and a Picasso Trigger. I'm giving all of my smaller fish to a buddy so the new carnies don't get tempted. I'm...
  11. Freddie

Volitan Lionfish

Hey RS!!! Long time no chat! :hallo: I've got a question for the pros. Even though I've had my tank over a year, I've only had minute problems that thankfully I was able to solve with the help of RS. All levels are fine the water is perfect. I am going to finally get the fish I...
  12. Freddie

Red Algae

HEY RS! It's been a while since I've been on, all is well...I have one question for you guys. How do I combat this nasty looking red algae that has started forming in my tank? I tried the turkey baster...just blowing it off of the surfaces it's attached, I've done water changes what should I...
  13. Freddie

Been A While!

Hey RS! It's been a while since I've been on and I really came to get some good advice. I want to add a couple of Butterfly fish to my tank...I plan on giving away about 5 of my smaller fish but plan to keep two tangs ( Yellow and Regal), Two Clownfish and a dwarf angel...Will there be a...
  14. Freddie

Fingernail Snails

Hey RS!! I miss coming in here, Posted a few pics a couple weeks ago, check em out and tell me what you guys think. My Tank is 8 months old this week and I couldn't be more happy with it...I want a larger one now! I have a question about fingernail snails...I believe that's what Wit told me...
  15. Freddie

Missing Percula

:tears: Hi RS family, I noticed the smaller of my Perculas missing Wednesday night almost tore my tank up looking for him...I found the little fella caught in one of my Powerheads, I guess he got trapped in the middle of the night...They(my clowns) didn't hide in caves at night like the...
  16. Freddie

Aquascaping Question

Hello RS! I've got a question... I've got 2 old regular garden store variety flower pots that I would like to use as extra little hiding spaces for the fishies, I've scrubbed them down in bleach and water to clean them. In your opinions would it be safe to put them in?? Thanks for your...
  17. Freddie

A New Critter but No pic

Hey RS, Happy New Year to you all. I have a question. I recently discovered some sort of snail without a shell in my tank a few weeks ago, it comes out at night and grazes on the algae in the tank...here's the thing...a few weeks ago it was one big one, last night I observed at least 15...
  18. Freddie

Goodbye 2005, Hello 2006!

HAPPY NEW YEAR REEF SANCTUARY!!!!:crowd: :thumbup: PEACE & BLESSINGS
  19. Freddie

What do I do??

Hey RS!! I was just given a Beautiful Mushroom Coral and a Pulsating Xenia from a friend of a friend who broke his system down a few days ago to relocate to another city. They're Georgeous!! My friend told me the guy told him he used Kent Kalwasser to dose for Calcium...so I went and got...
  20. Freddie

Update

Dear Santa... I'd Like a 185 gallon..oh...wrong website... :) Hey RS!!!!!! It's been a while since I've posted. All is well with my system and I have a few new fishies...I'll get the cam out later and post a few pics for the RS family to see how it looks at Four Months. I've actually been...