Search results

1. Zack33

Green Hair Algea!

hey guys so this is more of a precaution then anything, i have a skunk cleaner shrimp a emerald crab and a porcelien crab in my 20G long tank right now and 25 pounds of liverock with a couple of strands of hair algea poping up, I'm looking for an invert or a fish (other then a Lawnmoer blenny)...
  2. Zack33

Marineland (new series)

Hey guys and gals, i was browsing the web today for a new tank when i came across this new marine series from marineland. I love the looks of the tanks, and was wondering what all of you thought of them, if i were to purchase one it would be the 200 gallon version or 48" i should say, it could...
  3. Zack33

Zack33's 75 gallon reef & 20 gallon long invert tank

Hey guys so i thought seeing as i'm new here i would show some pics of my tanks to see what you all think. I am showing you some pics from back in June of 2008 right now because i haven't had the time or the camera to take nice new updated pictures. For tonight i only could find pics of the 75...
  4. Zack33

Just wanted to say HEY!

hello everybody, thought that i would just take this time to introduce myself and my reef tanks. I am 15 years old, i have been keeping saltwater aquariums for 5 years now. I play hockey and soccer at the rep level. I am an honors student at my highschool and wish to go into a career of marine...