Search results

1. D

Complete reef setup for sale, 46bf.

\ Tired of it, looking to get out. Needless to say you'll have to pick this up. I'll help disassemble and pack it up, and explain how everything works if necessary. There is a LOT of stuff included. LIVESTOCK - There are four fish, two percs, one pigmy angel, and one royal gramma. Three...
  2. D

Frags for sale in WV - I will ship

Time to thin the herd - one of my acros is now so close to the front glass it touches my scraper. NOTE: I have a cheap camera and zero photography skills, so the pics do not do the corals justice. I can ship USPS Priority, though that's a risk, or UPS NDA, which is expensive. Your call. First...
  3. D

TEK Light 24" with four 24w tubes, all brand new!

I bought this with grandiose plans of starting a frag tank. That isn't going to happen now, so here it is up for sale. I no longer have the box it came in, but I will include the four tubes I bought to use in it. Two ATI Aquablue Specials, and two Midday 6000K, all new. I will ship it to you UPS...
  4. D

Are you guys using Reptilite Sand?

Read up on it. It's just oolitic aragonite sand, exactly what you're looking for. I haven't been on this board long, but I haven't seen it mentioned. A great replacement for Southdown.
  5. D

Need some monti-eating nudis.

I have an encrusting monti that is killing my other corals. I need some nudis to eat it before it takes over the whole tank. I will pay for the nudis and the shipping, of course. Let me know if you can help me, please.
  6. D

Sealifeflorida.com - Great as always!

Recieved my order today from Ken at sealifeflorida.com. As always, everything arrived in tip top shape, including the freebies he always includes. If you haven't ordered from him you're missing out. :bigbounce