Search results

1. T

What happend to my Blue Linkia starfish?

I have a Blue Linkia Star in my 75 gallon reef tank. Also in this tank is one small hermit, two emerald crabs, three yellow tail damsels, and two clown who host a torch coral and never leave it. I woke up this morning to my star was on the substrate with one leg folded under it's self. It...
  2. T

Micro Bubbles?

I seem to be having problems with micro bubbles in my 75 gal reef tank. I can't figure out what it is. I have turned off the skimmer for a few hours, so I don't beleive it is that. I have checked the tube flowing to the main tank. Can't find anything there. Where else do they come from...
  3. T

How much water should a skimmer remove?

This skimmer has me confused... I have a 75gal tank. My protien skimmer is removing a gallon of water in a couple of days. This water does look green, dirty, and dingy, so I am not sure if this is because of a recent move or somthing else. I have it in a sump, and the collection cup is...
  4. T

Skimmer? Substrate? Bio Balls?

I have a few questions regarding my Skimmer and Substrate. Also I have been told to remove my Bio Balls and replace with LR. I have a 75 gallon reef set up with a sump. About 75lbs of LR in the tank... Shouldn't that be enough, and not nessesary in the sump? Should I then just remove the...
  5. T

How am I doing? PLEASE HELP! Story is long but I need to know if I am doing it right!

Hello! I apologize in advance for the length of this/these questions. I just want to try and explain my entire situation so you guys can tell me if I am forgetting anything or if I am getting anything wrong. Thanks for your time. So... I have this new addition to my life... A 75 gallon...