Search results

1. G

Deltec mc500 and Red Sea 250... here we go!

Today I installed the deltec mc500 in my RSM 250. The installation is very simple, I cutted a little part of plastic for the support and simple I put it in. I need a Dremel to cut the cover to fit the skimmer-cup. It is more silet that the original one, and I see a good skim... obviously I've...
  2. G

Deltec mce 500 in the rsm 250

What do you think about this? Saltvandsforum DK • Log ind PS It's Danish
  3. G

My 250 after 5 month

There is some pictures of my rsm 250. Front: Left: Right: My Lps with my BigSail: The Clown: I hope you like it.
  4. G

rsm 250 after 12 weeks

Before: After:
  5. G

Tunze 9002 and rsm 250

Is this skimmer really too small for may tank? It is possibile to install two skimmers?
  6. G

250 rsm skimmer

I don't like the stock skimmer. It has a great power consumption, it makes noise, and for me it is not very simple to regulate. Today I try to use some rubber to silence it and I try a new regulation. But the question is, do you have an idea for an alternative and a very silent skimmer for...
  7. G

My new 250

Hi, there is some pictures of my new 250. I haveat the moment only the rocks, about 35 kg of very nice live rocks from Fiji. In these moment I have a lot of problem: first of all the noise from the fans and the skimmer, the tank in this moment is too loud. The second one is the micro bubbles...
  8. G

New Pumps for the rsm 250

Hi, to obtain minor power consumption I'm using 2 aquabee pumps in my rsm 250: an aquabee 2000 and an aquabee 1000 for a total power consumption of 25 W (the standard pumps power consumption is about 80 W and a similar flow). I hope to have a benefit also for the temperature. My question is...
  9. G

Noise from 250 hood coolers

Did you have the same problem? The noise from the fans is very annoying