Search results

1. J

Orlando Hosts Southeastern Reef Conference )SRC

also, other big name vendors will be there like air water and Ice, RODI untis and parts/replacements, several other great reef stores, and you'll get to bu,p elbows with * Bob (Robert) Fenner * Eric Borneman *Scott Fellman and tons of other reefers, not to mention an awesome frag...
  2. J

Orlando Hosts Southeastern Reef Conference )SRC

our local club in Orlando (Orlando Reef Caretakers Association Orlando Reef Caretakers Association ) is throwing a mini macna for the southeast this Saturday July 11th. World Wide Corals will be there as well as Juicy Corals and The Living Reef.....tons of raffle prizes and big name speakers...
  3. J

New Here

welcome welcome! nice stuff! I think you'll like it here! where are you located? don;t supose you are ear deltona are you?
  4. J

Welcome to "Cherry Pickin'!"

I am known to be late.....but I think 4 years is a record even for me!
  5. J

I don't really know how I found it! I was searching bubblegum monster and just happened onto this site....then after I signed up, this was the first thread that I saw......and I could never pass up something called "cherry pickin" :P
  6. J

this piece is from Victor at World Wide Corals - Live Corals - LPS - SPS - Softies they have lots of nice stuff! you kinda have to catch them just at the right time for the nice stuff though!
  7. J

where's the pictures at? I'll show you mine if you show me yours!
  8. J

where's the pictures at? I'll show you mine if you show me yours!
  9. J

Hello from Florida!~

Hello! I'm Juice......and I'm a reef-o-holic! I've read a few threads here and there over the last year or so, but never got around to making a profile or posting stuff......so...uhh......here I am! I'm a member of a couple different forums.....my name is Juice on RC and R2R....I figured...