Search results

1. F

Free Berghia Nudi's in 818/La

I have some berghia nudis for any local reefers with aptasia problem. If nobody wants to pick em up tomorrow ill just take them to the lfs as they are starving and i dont want them dying in tank. Let me know!
  2. F

Corals Receding, Help!!!

Iv noticed a bunch of my corals are receding from the base up. I have 3 different milli's receding, a tri-color acro, steve elias stag, pink jade, lokani, and a hawkins echinata all receding from the base up. They started receding at different times over the last couple weeks. I have cut some up...
  3. F

Dragon Face PipeFish for Red Bugs!

Hi, i have red bugs on a bunch of colonies that i cant remove to treat with interceptor. I am considering getting a pipefish as a natural predator to help control the numbers. Current stock is a Powder Blue Tang, Pacific Blue Tang, Diamond Goby, Mandarin goby, and a firefish. The tank is a...
  4. F

Red Nudi or Flat Worm? Help Please!

What is this thing? Its tiny, the size of a flatworm but its really red. It has tentacles also as you can see in the pic.
  5. F

Cheap SPS Pack! + Berghia Nudis

Ora Green Birdsnest, Neon Spongodes, Ora Tri-color Valida, Ora Roscoes, Tubs Purple Polyp Birdsnest. (All fast growers and 1"+) and you can pick 1 of these: Ora Red Planet, Ora Hawkins Echinata, Tyree Pink Jade, Ora Purple Pillow, Ora Bellina $100 + Shipping I also have some Berghia...
  6. F

Best T5's for limited space

I have a 48" Coralife aqualight pro w/ 2 150w mh and 2-96w pc actinics. I feel like there isnt enough actinic in the tank. If i put coral 5 or 6" under the actinic then you can really see it. Is there anyway to deepen the actinic? I was thinking of maybe adding a couple 48" t5's to supplement...
  7. F

Dont Use Usps!

I ordered LIVE Coral to be delivered overnight to my house. I wake up early at 7:30 and am waiting for my shipment. Nothing comes. I call Usps to make sure my package is coming. The USPS representative on the phone tells me that the package has arrived at the Post Office and will be...
  8. F

Leopard Wrasse Experience

I just purchased a leopard wrasse today. What is the trouble with keeping this fish in captivity? Everywhere im reading about it it says that they are difficult to keep. What is difficult? Does the fish get sick easily? Does it stop eating or doesnt start eating? Anyone have experience with...
  9. F

Brown Jelly Disease? on my Torch help!!!!

it has brown on some ends what can i do to save it.