Search results

1. mschriskim

Check out this cyphastrea colony

Man.... you get the all goodies..... You really got that piece from LFS.... WOW.... how could those slip out of to LFS.... it must have good wholesaler backing up... Chris
  2. mschriskim

Blastos!

Well, I know I have not been in LPS much than most of you guys here but few things that I am guessing.... Recently I have done little test and study on them... Also I have discussed this with my LFS guy who keeps lots of nice blastos vary successfully. According to him he cannot keep any...
  3. mschriskim

Blastos!

Thanks Chris. If I get second one I might knock your door for few pinkie... : )
  4. mschriskim

Blastos!

Here two that I was nursing for some time...
  5. mschriskim

Show off those Ricordias

Thanks Craig. Yes, when I saw them I did not really care how much they were.... : ) One day when I have time and room for my tank... I will take some nice pics of Ricordeas...
  6. mschriskim

Show off those Ricordias

Nice Ricordeas Craig. I really need to take some pics of my Ricordea again but they are all located in back of my tanks... I started collect them 3 years ago and good number of different colors. About 7 different colonies.. so one day I will take pics of them and post them here... For now...
  7. mschriskim

Blastos!

Wow, chris that piece has thick white/yellow rim!!! I am sure it is so bright... Cool.
  8. mschriskim

Blastos!

That's it.... Did not know you have that one too.... I guess you have most of all colors... I got smaller colony but there is many babies so hofully I do have them grow... Hmmm, which one you do not have man... Do you have one like this but outside is hunter green (Thin not outside with...
  9. mschriskim

Blastos!

Yub, if I could have few of yours.... : ) - I do not mind even brown acros from your tank as long as it is from your tank : ) I know you do not have any brown ones : ) I cannot wait to post one that I got yesterday but need time... Pink out side and golden green inside... vary odd looking...
  10. mschriskim

Blastos!

I got much better photo skill than 2 days ago : ) Here it is.
  11. mschriskim

Blastos!

Yes, that's the one I have about 4 different yellow ring but with all lights on it show neon green and with only actinc on rim is yellow... Does any of your yellow color blasto show yellow with 20k MH on? Thanks Chris
  12. mschriskim

Blastos!

Here is few more.. I did not have time to clean my acylic tank... This one shows more pink in person but it is kinda in shade area so it come out little dark Oh, I pick this bad boy up few days ago... 9"x9" never seen the rock size this big... but due to space problem it...
  13. mschriskim

Blastos!

Hey, Chris nice to see you again... I have third and fourth ones but 2nd one HMMMMM, I should get some of those... What color is 1st one? Under actinic 4th one show yellow but with MH on togather it seem bright white/green rim right? Chris, what kind of light you use for those...
  14. mschriskim

Blastos!

Cool, much better right? Thanks again Chris
  15. mschriskim

Blastos!

Thanks Zeppelin.. you are here as well... I was wonder where everyone go... : ) I guess it is just like RC... Like this?
  16. mschriskim

Blastos!

I want to post nice big pics... Could someone teach me how to post pics using url? Thanks Chris
  17. mschriskim

Blastos!

I am finally here at reefsanctuary... : )
  18. Blasto

Blasto

19. Acan

Acan