Search results

1. L

Mugshot thread!

They're both so cute! You must be on adorable overload in your house!
  2. L

The Woodstock Picasso Clown Club!!

Oh and Doni, mine took a day or two to eat also, but once they started have eaten anything I give them as long as it's small enough.
  3. L

So I still can't get any good pics of the babies because they like to hang out behind a pump and it makes it almost impossible to photograph them.... However, I'd like to introduce you all to their new home - to - be. The solana arrived last week. Tank is still cycling, but in a few weeks, my...
  4. the new solana

the new solana

still cycling
  5. the new solana

the new solana

still cycling
  6. L

Mistakes You've Made

One of my many mistakes was when I first got into SW... Went to LFS to get our first fish. Hubby wanted a "nemo". They didn't have any in stock so we got a gsm. A week later, went back and got a "nemo". LFS guy said they would be fine together. Well, within a week, the poor little O...
  7. L

The Bluespot Club

I just wanted to let everyone know that liveaquaria just posted a bluespot on divers den. It's a new item, looks fat and happy, and is on sale for $99! I can't take it, but wanted to let you all know!
  8. L

Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

That's a lot of clownfish! Amazing! How many thousands do you think you've raised now?
  9. L

My little ones are still doing great! I love them so much! I decided when they got here that I didn't want to put them in the 65. I was worried that they might get bullied by the bigger fish, and kindof lost in the mix. Soooo, yesterday I ordered a solana for them. I just got the shipment...
  10. L

Your babies are so beautiful! I can't wait to see mine in a month! Here's how I resize photos on my apple: Drag the pics out of iphoto and onto your desktop. Then double click on the icon and it should open up in preview, which comes preinstalled on the computer. In the preview menu bar...
  11. L

Who has a Solana???

Hey everyone! So I was looking at either the Solana or the drs foster smith eco cube. They are the same thing, but the drs foster smith one is OEM, so a little cheaper... Was wondering if anyone has one and could tell me a little about their experiences with it. It looks really nice, but the...
  12. L

YAY! I'm a member. My babies just got here a little while ago... Here they are acclimating. More pics when they're in the QT! I'm in love! :clink:
  13. My New Picasso Clowns from Woodstock

My New Picasso Clowns from Woodstock

they just arrived. Here they are acclimating!
  14. My New Picasso Clowns from Woodstock

My New Picasso Clowns from Woodstock

they just arrived. Here they are acclimating!
  15. L

USED BIOCUBE 29 Set up F/S/T !!! FREE SHIPPING !!!

hi, is tank still available? Thanks.
  16. L

Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

So excited! Just made my choice! Can't wait to see them in person!
  17. L

YAY! It's almost my turn. The anticipation is killin me! Well worth the wait I'm sure... :yup:
  18. L

I'm in CT, but only an hour from NYC... That would be awesome if we could get a couple people to all split shipping...
  19. L

The Full Tank Shot Thread!!!

LOL, yr awesome! ;)
  20. L

The Full Tank Shot Thread!!!

lol, it's true! Don't tell my husband! hehe... And thanks. :)