Search results

1. I think its time to sell some corals

I think its time to sell some corals

Hi, This is my 76 gal tank. I have a ton of stuff in it. I think its time to sell some on ebay. What do you think?
  2. I think its time to sell some corals

I think its time to sell some corals

Hi, This is my 76 gal tank. I have a ton of stuff in it. I think its time to sell some on ebay. What do you think?
  3. T

How much would you pay for a live Nautilus

The reason I ask is because I have a friend that wants to get rid of it and he wants me to sell it for him...I agree with you guys but I'm sort of in a pickle.
  4. T

How much would you pay for a live Nautilus

How much would you pay for a live Nautilus? Perhapes a once in a lifttime opportunity.
  5. T

finger leather frag

I agree, when you cut it try to get one clean cut or multiple cuts in the same direction DO NOT saw back and forth this could increase the chances for infection. To attach the frag to a rock I use a needle and thread. I go through the base and tie it off on to the rock, this seems to work well...
  6. T

Devils Hand Leather ??

My devels hand sometime will stay closed for days the longest was 24 days but when it opened it seemed to almost double in size, it got huge! New born baby look but not as ugly. here is a picture.
  7. T

Hi, Anybody know what kind of Leather this is?

Thank you for your reply here are the links you asked for Oh check out my huge Umbrilla Leather his disk is 26 inches in diameter and the stalk is about 8 inches in diameter. He's my pride and joy raised him from a little frag. Thank you Tony
  8. LG-CLOSE-UP

LG-CLOSE-UP

9. DSCF0029

DSCF0029

10. T

Hi, Anybody know what kind of Leather this is?

Hi all, I have this coral it is very large is size about two feet. I grew him from 2 inches about 1 yr ago. In the photos you can not really see but it has green polyps that extend from the fingers. I have no idea what he is and if he is rare. Please help i'm dying to know. Thanks, Tony
  11. Large_Coral

Large_Coral

12. Tank

Tank

13. Tank

Tank

14. Large_Coral_Close

Large_Coral_Close