Search results

1. gdwats2

trekkie reefers

OK, how many of you reefers like Star Trek? There seems to be a correlation here?
  2. gdwats2

Recent thread list

Travis. If you notice, the thread say 5 or 10 MORE. no biggie.
  3. gdwats2

New Fish and Tank Pics!!!

Awsome tank! Nice rock man.
  4. gdwats2

Some tank shots

Oh my God!
  5. gdwats2

Recent thread list

I like logging on to RS and looking over the "newest posts" to catch the latest without having to go peruse idividual forums. A convinient format. I was wondering if anyone else would like to see more enteries here (at home page). I forget how many are there now, but another 5 or 10 deep...
  6. gdwats2

New halide bulbs

I've been shopping around for a new 250 10k and here is the cheapest i could find. Would you be wary? "Yes I have bulbs here and more on the way. The 250 watt bulbs are 12 to 15 K bulbs. They have the PAR of a 12K with a slightly bluer color (closer to a 15K). The 175's are 10K bulbs...
  7. gdwats2

Feeding anemones

Is it as efficient to feed them mush as it is whole pieces of say..scallops, and then let them get the small stuff (mysis, cyclopeze, fishpoop etc..) from fish feeding fallout?
  8. gdwats2

Feeding anemones

I've had them for years and they have mostly eaten fallout. one is a bubble tip (not red) and the other a carpet. lately I heve been feeding them pieces of scallops. no shrinking or puking yet. So, I was wondering how often to feed my anemones, and what is bet to feed..
  9. gdwats2

Wet Foam vs. Dry Foam

what on earth are you talking about?
  10. gdwats2

Shroom Room

I think they do some enhancing while posting, cause they do look better than I thought. hmm. Anyway, the phone is a Nokia 3650.
  11. gdwats2

Shroom Room

purple shroom/disks Again, from my cell phone, some pics of my 2 purple buttons. In the last pic you can barely see little white worms sticking their feelers up from the sand and over the disk. Man, I gotta get a real camera. :hallo:
  12. gdwats2

OT: Word Relation Game

car
  13. gdwats2

Disaster

Have you tried diluting your sample in half, then testing for calcium and doubling the result? Calcium that high as you know is unusual and maybe a problem w/testing?
  14. gdwats2

Disaster

Woah, 400 Watts on a 60 gallon tank? Don't you think that's abit much? How do you cool yoiur tank? Doyou float frozen plastic jugs of water or use a chiller?
  15. gdwats2

Disaster

I didn't see your phosphate level listed. My 404 used to be a nitrate and phosphate factory.
  16. gdwats2

Disaster

Bummer about the fishes. How do you get your calcium up to 560? Is that just from using crystal seas salt mix? That seems pretty high.
  17. gdwats2

Wave2k

Netscape 7.2 . It's as if we were looking at two different sites. In the left pane I just see links to various products and at the very bottom a "call us" phone number. hmm. Thanks for the prices though. The OM squirt itself is priced ok, just seemed like alot of parts. Perhaps I will call and...
  18. gdwats2

Wave2k

sorry, not seeing it.
  19. gdwats2

Wave2k

I didn't see any prices on the OM sea squirt stuff?
  20. gdwats2

Wave2k

I saw the sea squirt site. I'm not a plumber or an electrician and would like a finished product. Would like to hook up a powerhead or pump w/o having to assemble the device. SCWD(29.00), Wave2K(215.00) and Sea Swirl (115.00)seem like better options.