Search results

1. Shermy

Adding Vodka to your tank!??!?

One for you, two for me!
  2. Shermy

Mystery Coral, ID please?

Thanks for the help, it looks like chalice to us, we used to think it was a brain, butttt.....not any more. Yeah for $5 (the person at the LFS didn't know what it was, so he wanted to get rid of it), we are loving it.
  3. Shermy

What do you do with extra?

Well, that is a logical solution. Oh wait....a 400 gallon tank would most likely take up our entire kitchen :) Sadly, I am not kidding.
  4. Shermy

this was given to me today

^^^ Thats what she said? I am glad it finally showed its head.
  5. Shermy

Mystery Coral, ID please?

I posted this awhile ago, when the frag was smaller and with a few crappy pictures, so I am trying this again, to see if anyone has any idea what this is. The pictures are not as bad as last night, but still, don't do it justice and are blurry. The coral is hard, not fluffy...
  6. Shermy

scorpion fish

Where is the fish? :)
  7. Shermy

my newest zoes.. So orange.

Those are beautiful! Can I get in line for when it is time to frag them?
  8. Shermy

Green Coraline

Thanks for posting that pic, I clicked on this thread because we have stuff growing next to our coraline, it looks exactly the same (shape, size, formation) as the purple. I had just assumed ir was algae, I had no idea green coraline existed. I still don't know if that is what we have...but...
  9. Shermy

Everyone has a first time

Wow, I really appreciate the response, you guys are making me blush. The camera is a Nikon D40, with just the plain old kit lens.
  10. Shermy

oopss, broken link These are the newest addition to our tank, they are much more beautiful in real lie, the iridescence doesn't come through the lens.
  11. Shermy

That is some steep competition over there at POTM. Maybe one day, a girl can dream.
  12. Shermy

Ha, well thanks everyone. You are going to be subjected to more, I am on a mission now.
  13. Shermy

This is mine. I don't have a macro lens, so my pictures are not nearly as wonderful as many of the pictures on this site, sadly a new laptop ate up my macro lens budget. I decided to just work with what I have and use the Macro on my camera today while my niece was taking a quick nap.
  14. Shermy

New 3Gal Pico startup

*snuggles* Don't worry I am just kidding..........sort of.
  15. Shermy

Pico Pico!!

So it is really just like you have been saving the money for these all along! The Duncans were made for you, I will need to see pictures of course :)
  16. Shermy

Pico Pico!!

Ha, that is the perfect way to spend a return......and I think I am going to join you.
  17. Shermy

Pico Pico!!

Well hopefully you get them, they really are amazing. The best part is feeding them.
  18. Shermy

New 3Gal Pico startup

Oh man the ones that are all grey, with little pink cherub cheeks. I just want to wrap them up in my arms, they are so sweet. The pico is looking good, I am liking the black sand.
  19. Shermy

Pico Pico!!

Oh, and no, I don't think they sting :) Although they start to slowly, every so sneakily close their tentacles around the fish if it stays around long enough.
  20. Shermy

Pico Pico!!

My camera is a Nikon D40, I LOVE it. It doesn't do tank shots well, but maybe that is because both of our tanks are curved? My macro setting isn't all that great for the tanks, and I can't afford a macro lens (Even more so now that I need a new laptop) so I usually end up cropping the...