Search results

1. L

Glassblower looking for trades

you have PM.
  2. L

Anyone need anything made out of pyrex?

Hi BigJay, Hope school is going well. If n when you start up again I'm interested in the 24" feeder and the cheato ball, clear. LMK Thanks
  3. L

90 gallon oceanic tech tank for sale

how much for the aqua controler jr ? shipped to 48446. Please LMK Thanks
  4. L

Frags F/S or trade in NC

how much to ship to 48446 am interested in about 3-4 frags. lmk
  5. L

sick blue hippo

I had a hippo who also had ich and I found a sight and ordered the med. and I really worked. I thought I was gonna lose my hippo tang and this stuff really is great. Haven't had the problem since. Its been about 6 months. www.sanorganics.org check it out.
  6. L

Anyone need anything made out of pyrex?

Goodmorning BigJay, I am interested in the dropper that would be the perfect size to feed my corals. I have a 90 gal. How much for the dropper and shipping to 48446? Let me know thanks. Lablady
  7. L

Getting Out Sale

Hey Jill, I just replaced 4 1200 maxi jets with 2 koralia and don't have any need for them I'll let them go for $50 including shipping. let me know if your interested. Irene(lablady)
  8. L

Which UV sterilizer would be best

Hey Jason, If nanonewbie doesn't want the sterilizer I'm intrested. Let me know I can pay by paypal. How much to ship to 48446. Thanks
  9. L

Lighting System!!!

Hi Michael, do you still have the lite? let me know.
  10. L

FS Toadstool leather

Well tell her Happy Birthday from me. Sure no problem, what currier service would you suggest or does it matter? Can you ship on Monday?
  11. L

FS Toadstool leather

Great!! Let me know how much and when you can ship it out. And I agree it is a BEAUTIFUL creature. Thanks. I will wait for your reply.
  12. L

FS Toadstool leather

my tank is a little under 3 yrs old. I have never purchased anything over the internet just lfs. Theres a pretty nice one near me and believe it or not they will give store credit if anything doesn't do very well and you lose it. Haven't lost anything yet. I'm taking it really really slow...
  13. L

FS Toadstool leather

didn't realize your location was posted. I'm really new to these forums. Is it possible to overnite or 2 day shipping. Don't know how it works. like I said I'm really, really new.:dunno:
  14. L

FS Toadstool leather

I would like that leather how much to ship to 48446 and where are you at?
  15. L

newbie just over a year

Hi everyone!!!! I love these forums, so much info for the newbie. Been in this hobby for over a year and I love it. I'm going broke but I love my aquarium. I have a 90 gallon (wish I'd gone bigger). some sps, lps, cleaner crew, coral beauty, 2 clowns tank raised, and 2 blue tangs. The lfs...