Search results

1. D

absence

hi all sorry about the absence but a 12 hr power cut destroyed most of my show tank and to say i got dihartened would be a huge understatement .look forward to posting some pics as i get the tank on its road to recovery
  2. D

ph crash

hi all hope every one okay was wondering if there was anyone out there that could help me as my pride and joy 220g reef is having a moment my ph has started dropping at night to 7.45 and not getting above 7.7 -7.8 during the day have tried looking for reason but cannot see the wood for the...
  3. D

co2 gas refill

does any one out there know what is the best way to refill a 2 kg aqua medic gas bottle as no one seems to want to and am having to use really small bottles that are through away
  4. D

nautilus te

is there any one out there that could tell me if it is possible to convert a nautilus te sump skimmer into a external skimmer and if so how would be a great help have the diy skills to do but not the knowledge on how
  5. D

calcium crash

is there any one amongst the reef nuts that could solve a mystery my wonderfull!! reef is all okay exept for a low calcium level that i just cannot maintain above 250ppm . i have a cacium reactor running 24/7 and this is pouring out 400 -450 ppm and i do regular water changes but still to no...
  6. D

plankton reactor (help)

would any of you reef aholics have any idea when a plankton reactor can be classed as ready to harvest as my aqua medic unit has been set up and running for two weeks and is a pale lime green soup at the moment and is not the dark rich green i was expecting .am dosing with fertiliser as directed...
  7. D

discusdean

hi there new to the forum but not new to the hobbie currently have one 225gallon reef and one 150 gallon fish only thought it would be cool to meet and greet like minded hobbiest would could help in my pursute of a well established and healthy system.hope to up load some pics and details soon...