Search results

1. MRETTIN283

seahorses not eating

I have 5 seahorses and 3 of them will not eat the mysis. They eat the copepods in the tank. Ive had them for about a month now and they still wont eat. They are pritty skinny and im woried about them. Two of them are doing great but I dont know how I can get the others too eat. any suggestions?
  2. MRETTIN283

seahorse pics in photo gallery

Does anyone know what kind they are?
  3. MRETTIN283

male or female?

How can you tell the difference between male and female seahorses? I heard that the males have the babies is that true?
  4. MRETTIN283

seahorse diet

I have my seahorses eating brine. Should I add anything to their diet? Or are they all right eating the brine?
  5. MRETTIN283

got the mantis out!!

Saw him swimming along the glass and got a net and grabbed him. Got lucky !! Feed him to some triggers, they were very happy.
  6. MRETTIN283

Have pics of my horses

Have a 120 gallon about 6 months old. Had 6 of these guys for a bout a month now.:bluenod:
  7. MRETTIN283

hello everybody

I am from ciny and I have a 120 gal reef tank. i just purchased 6 seahorses and they are doing great. Hopefully put some pics online soon.:hallo:
  8. MRETTIN283

Mantis

Does anybody know how to catch a mantis shrimp without taking out everything in the tank?