Search results

1. jcigars

MarvinsReef 110g Clownfish/Anemone Tank

Marvin...great stuff ! Jimmy
  2. jcigars

too expensive for me

I'm jcigars with a "moved on" next to my name :)
  3. jcigars

Post your enchinophylias!

hehe...no dog house yet but maybe that's why she keeps asking me if she can get a dog :rolleyes:
  4. jcigars

If that happens you better get a room ready at your house for me because my wife gonna throw me out :)
  5. jcigars

That's OK Dennis I have a few coming in and one is suppose to be that color :)
  6. jcigars

Dennis....Can I have the green one in the second picture ? :smoking:
  7. jcigars

Jen.....I'm loving both of those :)
  8. jcigars

You see the watermelon on Ebay ? Doesn't look like I'll be getting that piece anytime soon. :( Jen....is the alien eye yours that you posted ?
  9. jcigars

I want some opinions....

Cheeks69 is right about the Lumenarc....they kick but. The spread over my rubbermaid is just awsome.
  10. jcigars

Heliacus areola !

Yes there are nudis and if that's the case there even worse :( You did the right thing by taking the snails out. IMO if in any doubt take it out :smoking:
  11. jcigars

Heliacus areola !

hehe....yep you picked all those out for nothing :) The genus is Collonista, and they are algae grazers. More information.Here
  12. jcigars

Heliacus areola !

Those are not sundials :)
  13. jcigars

The color just keeps getting better on this piece :) Picked these up from Dennis at Sharky's Reef. I can't say enough good things about Dennis. Just a great guy....Thanks Dennis if you see this post :hallo: Pictures doesn't do this one any justice. Closeup Here's the...
  14. jcigars

Jen....I'd lova a frag of that one...can I have the owners name ?
  15. jcigars

Some serious LPS

Travis I've been admiring your pictures since I started in this hobby :) Jimmy
  16. jcigars

My New Kitty.. its a Bengal!

What a beautiful kitten. We have two bengals here is our male Louie :) I'll see if I can find a pictutre of Maya.
  17. jcigars

Let's see your zo collection

I know those are my Orange PPE's. I'd like for them to grow a little more before I sell any. I'm hoping to get another rock of those and it's yours if I do.If not just let thise one grow a bit so I can keep a frag or two for myself :)
  18. jcigars

Shroom Room