Search results

1. Bullafca

HELP! Deltec mc500 in a RSM250

Thnx for the reply.. I read om so many forums that people having issues with this skimmer in combi with the rsm250 so hoped that someone here could help me out.. so far I tried with a ato to keep the water level steady at 4stripes in the tank. Put the air valve position on 2 o’clock like the...
  2. Bullafca

HELP! Deltec mc500 in a RSM250

Hey all.. im really having big problems to get my deltec mc500 running probably in my RSM250.. i have read al treads with all the tips and settings but notting wil work.. the waterlevel have now is around 4 stripes and the hight from the skimmer self on his highest point.. I’m also running a...
  3. Bullafca

HELP! Help with deltec settings in Rsm250

Hey all.. im really having big problems to get my deltec mc500 running probably in my RSM250.. i have read al treads with all the tips and settings but notting wil work.. the waterlevel have now is around 4 stripes and the hight from the skimmer self on his highest point.. I’m also running a...
  4. Bullafca

RSM 250 New Skimmer

Hey mike1970.. so you have maybe another link because with this one I can’t find any description how to Break in the deltec mc500.. I have it for a few weeks now and I still can’t let it work probaly i have tried all tips and tricks from this for but somehow it’s not working for me.. or maybe...