Search results

1. A

Bobs Battle Begins, the dreaded byprosis

You acan ate your nudi? Did you get to see it? Really sorry about your tank and the bryopsis, but that have been pretty neat to see...
  2. A

My 46 gallon LPS Tank

Your tank is coming along nicely, you've gotten a nice mix of colors in there so far.
  3. A

Red Sea Max Full Tank Shot Photos

ReefMack, your tank is stunning! I can't even believe how many corals are packed in there!
  4. A

will a clam work in my tank?

And that's exactly what he'd say when he sold you the second one too...
  5. A

Shots of the 375 stocked!

Awesome tank, the fish look so tiny since the tank is so huge.
  6. A

Rock turning white

yea it does
  7. A

home made LED light

I have read through countless different threads on different forums of people making DIY LED setups... and on just about every one, they wasted a lot of time and a lot of money, and didnt quite get the results they were looking for. However, most of them had fun doing it. So, if you like...
  8. A

(First Reef Tank Ever) **** 600gal Display **** 1300gal System

That is just amazing! I wouldn't even know where to begin to set up something that big!
  9. A

temp question

Neither should read 32 degrees, if the water was at 32 it would be frozen. I would really suggest finding a reliable heater that you can trust before making any adjustments to the temperature in the tank.
  10. A

Mantis

I've seen Mantis traps for sale before, not sure how well they work though. :dunno:
  11. A

Varga's 300 Gallon In-Wall Build!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a stunning setup, nice work, and that skimmer is a beast!
  12. A

Any damage to the tank?

I try not to make any major changes too quickly in a reef tank. If you took the whole sand bed out at once, it would seriously limit the nitrate reducing capabilites of the system, which could wreak havoc on the water quality. I would suggest taking out 10% of it each week or something like that.
  13. A

a paly/zoa that just finnally decided to open up

One time I bought live sand online, it was during the winter, and by the time it got to me, it was pretty cold in the bag... when placing it in the tank, I discovered a little piece of rock rubble, with a few polyps on it, but they did NOT look good at all. I placed then in the tank and kept an...
  14. A

New Puffer Poll

I had to vote frogfish, I think they are absolutely amazing. They are such a strange and wonderul creatures!