Search results

1. danny254

A few of Danny's prop tanks!!

Montana, I plan to do mostly local selling to the one LFS that has a few corals, and maybe some other stores around northern california, but I would be happy to sell to anyone else who wants something. Danny
  2. danny254

Dead rock...now what?

I don't think you will have any problems just putting it in the tank, what does it matter if there are a few decaying orginisims still on it? Afterall the tank is going to cycle anyways. Maybe spray it off with a hose, let it dry, and put it in. Danny
  3. danny254

29G spending dilemma.. need advice..

Online, you can get more rock and it is fun to have to try to aquascape with random rock, you can always get a few more good peices from the LFS to make tables or something. Danny
  4. danny254

Curvball, they are all seperate closed systems. I figured everything seperate I could keep conditions ideal for that particular species, and eliminate the problem of corals that fight all the time. Curt, they are connected with bulkheads and pvc. Danny
  5. danny254

Danny's 90g reef

Kevin, Thanks for compliments and Montipora ID (I didn't know that the digitata come in that form), As for the Sarcophyton I have never fragged it, I've always been too scared. :rolleyes: Danny
  6. danny254

Danny's 90g reef

Woodstock, I have the chiller next to the tank, in a 3 sided box that matches the stand and canopy, the pump is behind the tank, outside in a box on the outside of the house along with my RO unit and topoff container. This is all I have in the stand
  7. danny254

Zoanthid prop system: 30g 30-40 lbs of LR 1" sandbed in one of the tanks lighting- 4*110w VHO's 2 daylight 2 actinic circulation- Mag7 main pump, 2 small maxijets in each tank water changes- inconsistant 2-6 weeks temp control- fans and ebojager heaters ______________...
  8. danny254

Some new frags!!
  9. danny254

Cladiella prop tank: 20g 5lbs of LR 5" dsb of silica sand lighting- 2 65w 10k power compacts circulation- 2 small maxijet powerheads water changes- every two weeks 5 gallons temperature control- fans and 150w ebojager heater
  10. danny254

Here is my most recent tanks: The tank is 30*24*12 and has a 5" dsb with silica sand, three powerheads, a 150w titanium heater, Lighting is 1 250w SEMH 65k Iwasaki. Currently in cycling.
  11. danny254

Danny's 90g reef

Thanks Wooddood! Danny
  12. danny254

Danny's 90g reef

In the refugium...
  13. danny254

Danny's 90g reef

Full shot
  14. danny254

Danny's 90g reef

Sarcophyton species
  15. danny254

Danny's 90g reef

16. danny254

Danny's 90g reef

Montipora? something?
  17. danny254

Danny's 90g reef

Leptoseris sp.
  18. danny254

Danny's 90g reef

Montipora digitata and some kind of sponge.
  19. danny254

Danny's 90g reef

This is my 90g 48*18*24 DSB- silica and aragonite sand ~130 lbs of LR Lighting- 2 250w DEMH lighting 10k ushio on Icecap ballasts. Circulation- Mak4 main pump, returns into 4 seperate small flare nozzles (the loc-line ones) and 2 maxijet 1200...
  20. Cladiella prop tank

Cladiella prop tank