Search results

1. SaltwaterTeen

candy cane splitting?????

Well, for a while one of my candy canes polyps (bright green candy cane) looks as if its splitting? It has 2 mouths, but the thing is, I can see alittle bit of its skeleton on the side, is it splitting on to that or is it dieing? It still brings out all of its sweepers at night. Also, I am only...
  2. SaltwaterTeen

How come soo much?

I was reading the posts on the acans and the blastos. My question is, why do they cost soo much? I want some! But they cost too much, and I dont know how well they do in the tank? Are they worth the money? What makes them soo much? Do they grow fast? I saw the ones on another thread that mane...
  3. SaltwaterTeen

VHO's

I have the Icecap 660 balast and the 4-110watt VHO's, 2 10k daylight bulbs, and 2 10k actinics. Is there a way I could have the actinics turn on in the morning, and then have the daylights turn on after them?
  4. SaltwaterTeen

Plate!!!

Heres a pic of my new plate I got a few days ago, if you see the brown on it, its starting to turn its neon green color. :D
  5. SaltwaterTeen

Upgrading!!!

Right now my filtration is a filstar XP3 canister filter, Live rock, and a seaclone 55 skimmer for my 55gal. I decided to go BIG TIME upgrade for my tank. What Im gonna do, is get a CPR CS102 Overflowbox (1200gph) for intake on my 10 or 20 (whatever fits best) add one of those aqualifter air...
  6. SaltwaterTeen

Is it worth it?

Hey all, I have $100 from my gradma to spend on anything I want! :D I was wondering about the aquafuge, I would go with the medium but I aint got the extra money for the sand and pods and the chaeto. On reeffrontiers I heard that it is definately worth the money, just thought I'd check here. How...
  7. SaltwaterTeen

Hi all

I would like to introduce myself, I am JJ, and Im from washington state. I am currently from reef frontiers, and aquarium advice forums. I have a 55gal reef with 4-110watt VHO and 2-55watt PC. Live Stock: 1 Percula Clown 1 Brown Saddleback Clown 1 Sixline Wrasse 1 Pink Spotted goby 1...