Search results

1. DML08

36'' Nep T5ho

36" nova extreme pro 240$ shipped, 8 months of use with stock bulbs..
  2. DML08

FS: Zoa frag pack.

I have a zoa frag pack for sale this frag pack will be 150$ shipped via usps, frag will be tripled badged in a insulated box with heat pack... frag pack will consist of 7 frags each with 5 or more polyps.. Tubs true blues, fire and ice, AC green moon's, coco's pinks, eagle eye's, AOG's, Blue...
  3. DML08

250w Mh Hqi

reef optic III pendent (DE) w/ 250W Ice Cap HQI ballast 220 shipped..
  4. DML08

FS: zoa's & sps (central California)

ok, lets try this one more time..., 1. 2'' acropora hoeksemai 20$ 2. 5 polyps of purple death PENDING!. 3. 2 polyps nuclear greens PENDING!. 4. 2'' tubs purple polyp birds nest 20$ 5. 6 polyps of pink zoa's 20$ 6. 5 polyps of AOG 40$ 7. fire and ice 15$ 8. purple haze monti 30$ or half...
  5. DML08

400w Mh

I have a 400W MH made by sunlight supply with remote ballast and a super sun reflector that has a 4'' inlet and outlet for a 4'' air duct for cooling.. asking 300$ or trade for a aqua controller..
  6. DML08

Land of Zoa's

here is a pic of my Zoa rock.. I will try to get more pics of the other's... tubs true blues, fire and ice, radio active dragon eye and whadah cat eye's
  7. DML08

frag growth!.

7-25 10-3
  8. DML08

Id Please!

9. DML08

ID please.

i was told it was a ROAB green and orange monti... or digi.. what do you think. sorry for the crappy pic.
  10. DML08

New Sump/fuge Design!!!

I need to redesign my sump for a new skimmer I picked up... the first chamber needs to be 6'' deep then it needs to go up to 10'' for the fuge and return pump.. here is a quick sketch of what I have in mind.. will it work? the sock and skimmer is on the right side, fuge in the middle and return...
  11. DML08

44g and W32g

so last week I picked up a 44g and a 32g.. the 44 is for the front room and the 32 which is gonna be known as W32g(wife's 32g) is gonna be in her scrapbooking room.. the W32 was set up right away.. we just emptied the water and moved 2 block's to my house.. before that the tanks were set up for...
  12. DML08

Ph Hi, Alk Low!!

PH 8.4-8.6, ALK read LOW(red sea test kit) all other water parameters were on the money!!! any solutions or ideas to fix this... thanks!!
  13. DML08

Id Please!!

click on pic... cynarina coral? cant find any pics on the web to get a correct ID.. thanks.
  14. DML08

Brown algae

here are some pics of one of my Ph's... this brown algae has been growing fast on both of my PH's(along with Coraline algae) and there is also a green algae that has been growing fast on the glass.. so I have to use the mag float almost everyday.. the tank is a 40g and is about 6 months old.. is...
  15. DML08

Id Please!

I have been keeping a close eye on this.. thought it was majano at frist but doesnt look like the photo's.. sorry for the bad pic and thank's for all your help..
  16. DML08

what food/additives to buy?

right now I'm starting to stock my tank.. as of now I have 4 zoa frags, frogspawn and some shrooms and plan to add a open brain soon(and other good's).. what kinds of food/additives should I pick up to ensure good health for corals?
  17. DML08

somthing in my GPS's

somthing in my GSP's There is somthing growing on my GSP's... kind of look's like hair algae.. what do you think it might be? click on pic to enlarge.. thanx.
  18. DML08

new frags

frags from the last local frag swap.. GSP's radio active dragon eye's alien eye's green frog spawn.
  19. DML08

Garlic Soak!!

how do you soak nori, mysis or pallet food in garlic?.. I'm using garlic extreme by kent but I don't know if I'm soaking the food the right way...
  20. DML08

nova extreme pro..

just got my fixture over the weekend.. here are some actinic shot's GSP radio active dragon eye's fire and ice green frogs spawn. click on image for bigger pic!!!