Search results

1. T

Octo 200 Recirc NW Mods

I have an Octo 200 NW Recirc. It is totally stock. My tank is a 75g, so I should have plenty of skimmer for that size tank but I want to see what this skimmer can really do. I want to mod it but I'm not sure which mods would work for this particular skimmer. I have seen a lot of people boring...
  2. tank

tank

tank
  3. tank

tank

tank
  4. tank

tank

tank
  5. tank

tank

tank
  6. tank

tank

tank
  7. T

Clownfish. What is wrong with him?

a different view. I recently blasted some aptasia with hot water and pieces were floating around.[/IMG]
  8. clownfish issue

clownfish issue

9. T

Ladies and Gents, I bring to you, CLOWNFISH the Magnificent. [/IMG]
  10. clownfish issue

clownfish issue

clown
  11. clownfish issue

clownfish issue

Face and fin of clownfish
  12. T

That is funny. I needed the laugh. It was almost as funny as Ha....Tryin to figure out my pic-d-lemma.:ponder2:
  13. T

Has anyone ever seen this before? Look at his face, lips, and bottom left fin. What should I do? Here is another. [/IMG]
  14. T

Mated pair of Tomato clowns with ritteri anemone FS

do you still have the clowns and nem?
  15. T

Are chocolate chip sea stars safe for reef?

Are these ok for saltwater reef aquariums? I have one and he sat on my button polpys for a couple hours and some are missing now. What should I do?
  16. T

sand flounder help

Does anyone have a sand flounder? I just bought one at PETCO and he isn't eating. Any ideas?
  17. T

Test Kits

Does any one have advice on where to buy test kits for phosphate, calcium, magnesium, and strontium? I have accumulated a few corals over the last two months and I would like to know a little more my water. Thanks
  18. T

PH Problem

Where did you pruchase your test kits?
  19. T

Feeding A Flounder

I just purchased a saltwater flounder ( sand flounder) for my 75 gal tank. I was told to feed him by using hard air line tubing with a small peice of krill or shrimp stuck in the end. I got him on Friday and I can't get him to eat using this method. Any suggestions or relative...
  20. T

Feeding A Flounder

I just purchased a saltwater flounder ( sand flounder) for my 75 gal tank. I was told to feed him by using hard air line tubing with a small peice of krill or shrimp stuck in the end. I got him on Friday and I can't get him to eat using this method. Any suggestions or relative...