Search results

1. ramoth41

(OT) Just A Word Game

hypnogogic hallucinations
  2. ramoth41

hello..... again

yea.. Val was my mentor for years!! I knew her on line for 10 years before we finally made the trip down! The girl is nuts They are some of the best out there! And the eperiance of going to the Riply Aquarium with those too is not to be missed!
  3. ramoth41

hello..... again

Boomer.. I get the same thing from Val n Vern. I do know they are way into the equine critters these days.. They fenced off the front yard where we set up for Reef Camp and have 2-3 mules a donkey, 3-4 horses and a myriad of other critters! Pigs, dogs, ducks, birds etc.. but that's Val fer...
  4. ramoth41

hello..... again

Hey Boomer! I've been busy sleeping in my Wyer you just can't get a good nap unless the stone is warm though! lol That grand son of mine makes sittin' at the puter difficult! He wants to get in there!! Get this though.. you all should be proud of me! .. His 1st word.. not momma, not dadda...
  5. ramoth41

OT: Word Relation Game

Football!!
  6. ramoth41

hello..... again

just wanted to re- introduce my self.. I've been kind of out of the loop on ALL the reef sites. I'm sarah and my significant other Ron and We have a 125g reef that has gone through multiple changes over the past 14 years... (started in a 20l 1994)Along with kids cats and other things been...
  7. ramoth41

OT: Word Relation Game

Chad
  8. ramoth41

OT Any vehicle mechanics in the house???

Ah ha! SEE told you just the thought of a a lawyer would at least start the ball rolling in your direction!! Not to be "petty" but you could also (if it gets that far) hit the service writer, the tech and "the well known" with negligance and pain and suffering!! Have you spoken to the dealer...
  9. ramoth41

Clownfish need a name

Due to the uncanny resemblance to the Orange Barrels I named my clown after the Ohio Dept Of Transportation .. ODOT.. Maybe the state hwy dept where you live has an accommodating anagram?? .... sarah
  10. ramoth41

OT Any vehicle mechanics in the house???

Hi all.. kinda new here an this caught my eye.. I work in a dealership ( not Dodge! Acura/Volvo) and have had some experience with "well know establishments" and oil loss. Many of the cars out there today have what we call at Acura "zero tolerance engines".. If you don't take care it WILL do...
  11. ramoth41

Cleaner Shrimp won't clean

We had a "cleaner" shrimp that refused to clean fish too. Put your hand in the tank and he was all over it!! Strangest thing I ever saw!! I guess he figured hand=food fish=no food!! Felt really odd but parasite free !! :cool: sarah
  12. ramoth41

copy off certification....

unfortunately the school I went to is out of biz. it was a franchise of some sort and they got caught for embezzelment!! Also it was a LONG time ago and I don't have any idea where any of my logs are!! My sister lives in the house I grew up in maybe they are in the attic!! Oh well even if I...
  13. ramoth41

Runaway mushroom!

mushroomss spread like wild fire in my tank!! If I had known how they would spread to almost every avalible space I would never have put the dumb things in there!! lol Don't get me wrong I like them but geezee enough is enough. Between the shrooms and the zoos I don't have too many good places...
  14. ramoth41

copy off certification....

I was wondering if anyone know how I coould get a copy of my reeaaallly old certifcation. I heard that before PADI could get all the information onto comouter the storage facillity burned down. Anyone know if this is in fact true and\or the address I could write to see if they evern have mine...
  15. odot the attact fish at home

odot the attact fish at home

16. acro in 125g

acro in 125g

17. from the 125g

from the 125g

red mushroons, cappanela in our 125
  18. neon green  brain

neon green brain

nice close up of our brain
  19. our 125g reef

our 125g reef