Search results

1. RogueCorps

It's been a while.

Hey Travis and team, I haven't been around here in a loooong time, but just got my birthday email. How nice. :) I hope everyone is doing well and tanks are prospering. Cheers, -Rod (RogueCorps)
  2. RogueCorps

New Toy - CP4 Pro housing for CoolPix!

Thought this was appropriate for the dive forum... Got a new Toy!!! It's a FantaSea CP4-Pro 40 meter underwater housing for the Nikon CoolPix 4300!!! For a little more serious pics this would need a strobe and remote. I've been looking out for camera and housing setups and was really...
  3. RogueCorps

March 20th SEABay meeting Bay Area, CA

Next Club Meeting is March 20th, 2004 at 7PM Come and meet Crissy Huffard on "The Fascinating Behavior of Octopus and Other Indonesian Cephalopods in their Natural Habitat" Abstract of Presentation: In Crissy's presentation she will discuss the behavior of Octopus aculeatus and...
  4. RogueCorps

New HydroOptix mask is out!

Darn, and Christmas is past. Looks pretty sweet, and is supposed to give you 180° more vision than a flat mask. Anyone want to buy a blue scuba pro mask? www.HydroOptix.com -Rogue :D
  5. RogueCorps

Anthony Calfo Seabay Presentation January 17, 2004 - Bay Area, CA

Come and meet Anthony Calfo on: "Fascinating Reproductive Modes of Reef Invertebrates: Translating Natural Strategies into Aquarium-bred Success." directions to club meetings Anthony's Bio: Anthony Rosario Calfo was born in Hawaii and lives in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania. He is a lifelong...
  6. RogueCorps

Gallery posts while in Nexus Blue

Hello... I think I found another thing... or maybe it's Just me. While in Nexus Blue colors, the text of photo comments is the same color as one of the backgrounds, making them invisible. Sorry to put you back to work so near to a HOLIDAY!!! :\ -Rogue