Search results

1. D

green house bustin at the seams

all systems have been working great ,cant really think of anything i would do different to it . I am almost out of room
  2. D

geo loop

this works no pumps just gravity look at the pics i posted under free chiller
  3. D

2 of every thing

heres a pic
  4. D

free chiller

alls you need is 400 ft of 3/4 pipe and a shovel. i just installed a geothermal loop to the green house operation. no pumps needed . the water simply siphons from the main vat and runs through the ground then dumps in the sump. in at 78 out at 62 awsome results. now all i need to do is get an...
  5. D

vats

fiberglass vats 3'x7'x16" i found a fiberglass guy that made a mould this size the vats are 250 ea but the more he makes the cheaper they get bottom line is 175ea and... he will cut and resize any variation of the original size for 75 the catch its in n.c. heres a pic
  6. D

anyone else sucessful with a green house?

was wondering if there was anyone who has had as much sucsess as i have with my green house operation
  7. D

post 1

been in the hobby since 82 and havent gave up yet .i now have 1200 gallons of seawater in a greenhouse that is set up to the max about 45thou worth of equipment/live stock equipment includes 2 large rk2 protien fractionators ,2 schuran jetstream2 calcium reactors,lots of pumps mainly sequence...