Search results

1. cdavmd

Ian's Jumping In Feet First RSM 250

Good....everyone will sleep better ;) If you have a bubble in the "U" tube....snake some airline tube into it and get the tip right at the top where the bubble is....then suck it out. If it keeps coming back... Make sure you have no restrictions to your inflow from the sump (the more you push...
  2. cdavmd

....i see you're getting the same advice....check valves suck.....once you have your water levels where you want them: Make a hole in the return line 1/2 inch below your display water line....I used a 1/4 inch drill bit, but if the hose is thin plastic a screwdriver will also do it. I also...
  3. cdavmd

Hmmm....not familiar with the inner workings of the RSM...perhaps someone hear will know....
  4. cdavmd

LOL....I hear ya.....I must have turned mine on and off a dozen times last night before marking final fill lines etc......I don't see how I could flood unless a snail covers both holes on the return! Never been very active on this forum....guess I'll have to post some pics!
  5. cdavmd

Well....well....well.....you've been busy my young Jedi! Just read your thread.....now i see why I hadn't heard from you in a while ;) Things look good, the corals are clearly thriving and I'm glad you have gone slow with the fish additions and that you started using a quarantine tank. LOVE...
  6. cdavmd

True Dimensions of XP 1000SSS skimmer and XS160

Hi everyone....need some help. I have a corner bow tank with limited space underneath. I have a custom sump which has a skimmer section that has absolute wall to wall dimensions of 8 x 11.5. I own a Bubble Magus 3.5+ which works well in another tank I have and I know it will fit. I was...
  7. cdavmd

Deltec??

thanks
  8. cdavmd

Deltec??

Anyone know if Deltec is still in business. I have emailed and left messages with their answering service in regards to purchasing one of their skimmers and no response. Is there a US distributor that anyone is aware of? Thanks CD
  9. cdavmd

Hi

Thank you all
  10. DSCN3579

DSCN3579

11. DSCN3572

DSCN3572

12. DSCN3574

DSCN3574

13. DSCN3586

DSCN3586

14. cdavmd

Hi

Thanks all, I posted a pic of my tank in the gallery. Cheers Carlos
  15. Tank Shots

Tank Shots

38 Gallon Mini-Reef, Mixed LPS-soft
  16. cdavmd

Hi

Hi new to the forum. Just introducing myself. I have a 38 gallon mini reef mainly LPS about 14 months old. Thanks Carlos