Search results

1. Day One

Day One

January 07, one year ago (yeah, we put a fake coral in, it needed color)
  2. Two months in

Two months in

3. My new Candy Cane

My new Candy Cane

Just added 1/3/08
  4. New kids in the tank

New kids in the tank

One year later. Not the best picture, when I get better ones, I'll repost.
  5. G

Coral Questions

The anemone was set up in a 75 gallon with a lot less light for about a year, so I wasn't too concerned about him (although I'll be sure to watch him better now). I think I'll try to put the blasto up pretty high in the tank. Does anyone make a metal halide target light? Something I could just...
  6. G

New here

We actually have two skimmers and do a 10 to 20 % water change per week. If we had a LFS I'd try to get rid of some of the fish, they seem crowded, but have plenty of places to hide. Thanks for the advice on the corals. After we have these for a while, are there any other corals that we...
  7. G

Coral Questions

I posted this in the meet and greet, and thought I should actually post in here. So here it goes: Hi all, new here and new to the hobby. My husband and I purchased our first 55g SW tank a little over a year ago. It's mostly been FOWLR tank until recently, when he decided that he wanted corals...
  8. G

New here

Alright, so we got the new corals today ----yay! (I'm off work tomorrow, I'll get pictures posted then.) My husband ordered a Candy Cane coral (caulastrea furcata) and a Blastomussa merletti. So, after getting off work at 4 am and sleeping for a few hours, the package arrived and I got to work...
  9. G

New here

Hi all, new here and new to the hobby. My husband and I purchased our first 55g SW tank a little over a year ago. It's mostly been FOWLR tank until recently, when he decided that he wanted corals. So, we dropped a few more dollars into the tank and have purchased our first corals. They...