Search results

1. M

The Full Tank Shot Thread!!!

If your talking to me yes it is, i think there an Aquamedic Series 4 Dual 150 MH with dual blue atinics
  2. M

The Full Tank Shot Thread!!!

This is my current tank:
  3. M

MrB's slowly but surely Irish attempt

Thank you much appreciated
  4. M

Im from the north of Ireland bout 3 hrs from Galway
  5. M

Havnt been on in a while or at least since i setup a new Marine Tank This was it at first setup This is the most recent photo i have taken
  6. M

My New Tank Setup

This is a more upto date shot of my tank
  7. M

Recent Shot Of My Anthias 120

This is a more up to day shot of my tank
  8. M

PH Meter/Controller ??

Thanks for the quick reply Robert, just noticed under your name Minnesota, im actually visting Minnesota for a few days lol. As for the ph im looking something that i can check the PH of my actual tank
  9. tank25

tank25

10. M

PH Meter/Controller ??

I will be visiting the states within the next week or so and im looking information on the above. It will work out much cheaper for me to buy one in America so im looking a good one. Any of the members here know which would be a good one to go for ?
  11. M

My New Tank Setup

Many thanks much appreciated
  12. M

My New Tank Setup

Thanks nikki much appreciated dont worry u will see plenty of corals goin in
  13. M

My New Tank Setup

Thank ya Craig
  14. M

My New Tank Setup

These are the new corals i put in yesterday, maybe some can help with the names as ive forgot them already lol. 1 2 3
  15. M

My New Tank Setup

Many thanks much appreciated indeed
  16. M

My New Tank Setup

The first shots of is of my tank as it looks right now: Here are some shots of new corals that i added this week
  17. M

OT: Baseball weekend!

Was at a Braves vs Dodgers game back in April an loved it all though the team i follow (Braves) are trash at the moment lol
  18. M

Hello Reefers!

Welcome to RS oh an as the man says PICS PICS PICS it will Icstorc happy hehe :P
  19. M

Return of the Irish :)

Thank you
  20. M

Return of the Irish :)

I have Dual 150w MH with Dual Blue Atinic on order but they didnt arrive so my LFS lent me a dual 150w MH