1. ZFour0711

HELP! Nano Tank Cloudy water

yeah i rinsed it
  2. ZFour0711

Leave inside?
  3. ZFour0711

do i still need to put carbon or remove it?
  4. ZFour0711

Guys i bought a Activated Carbon at my LFS after that i put some at my Nano Reef Because ,my water looks like yellow i think but after an hour my Water turned Cloudy Any Comments on that?
  5. ZFour0711

HELP! Saltwater Fish = Freshwater Treatment

I see the Threads jeezzz It is a bit more complex for a newbie i dont know where to find those kind of medicines
  6. ZFour0711

HELP! Saltwater Fish = Freshwater Treatment

So I Got this From my Pet Shop Owner. He said that the only way to cure an ick is to put the SW Fish in a Freshwater until it stresses them and after that put them back to the tank to cure this is his suggestions for me cause he told me that buying medicines for icks are expensive im just a...
  7. ZFour0711

New To Reef Set up :)

hmmm... i think it is enough cause i always turn my lights on when the sun goes down and turn it off when the sun rises so more like 6pm to 6am
  8. ZFour0711

i only turn the lights on when it is nighttime
  9. ZFour0711

yeah Thanks for your Appreciation :) I make it as beautiful as i can that fits to my budget :) so that i can prove my parents that i can maintain a marine life but anyways thanks again hehehhe :)
  10. ZFour0711

Oh i see So you mean that Anemones Need Much Brighter light? cause I Only Bought my lights couple of days ago should it be colored or just daylight? I test my water everytime i add some water because of evaporation i use a tester which my uncle gave it is a radio like device with a screen and a...
  11. ZFour0711

Introduction To Saltwater Reef Tank- Novice

I Posted it to Nano Reef Forums :)
  12. ZFour0711

Im New To marine Life Preservation :)

Im New To marine Life Preservation :)
  13. ZFour0711

New To Saltwater Tank and Also New To Marine Pets cause i have rodents and arachnids But this is my Initial set up :) Hope Someone Like it, kinda Newbie in aquascaping Lack of Funds since im just a student Got 1 liverock,deadrock,anemone,sponges, skimmer,T5 LED blue Tube (found at...
  14. ZFour0711

Introduction To Saltwater Reef Tank- Novice

Hello Guys :) My name is Kyle Christian Canoy 16 yrs Old and I was just starting to run a small cube size reef tank :) exclusively for Clownfish only since they said that the tank size is so small I Signed up for this thread so that I can seek some help if something goes wrong because there...