Recent content by Wayne23uk

1. Wayne23uk

carbon in freshwater tank

Well i have found a product called clear fx pro which is basically perigen and chemical pure elite àll in one after 24hours the water is crystal clear very impressed with it just have to see if it lasts the 6mouths it say good price as well
  2. Wayne23uk

Yes the wood was soaked for a long period changing water every few days but I believe it can leach for up to a year from what if read
  3. Wayne23uk

so basically normal activated carbon will do when I do my weekly water changesthe water is fine for about 3 days then starts to go yellow again
  4. Wayne23uk

Also seen perigen as well not sure this will help tho which media do you use?
  5. Wayne23uk

Hi everyone I thinking of putting carbon or chemi-pure elite in my tank as I'm having problems with yellow water due to my bogwood even after soaking anybody day got any recommendations on which is best to go for I'm also in the UK so some produce can be hard to get
  6. Wayne23uk

Freshwater test kits

I find the low end of the ammonia test kit hard to read the colours which I think I may try a different brand, iv just got a few plants and fish in the tank at the moment looking to up the both soon. When I had my marine setup I always used the red sea test kits which I found really easy to use
  7. Wayne23uk

Freshwater test kits

Hello has anyone got any advise on which brand of freshwater test kits are best to use please I'm currently using tetra but they can be hard to read Thanks Wayne
  8. Wayne23uk

WP25 in RSM 130

Thanks
  9. Wayne23uk

WP25 in RSM 130

Has anyone got a WP25 in their Red Sea 130 if so how are you doing with it? Thanks Wayne
  10. Wayne23uk

Coral vitamins & amino acids

I'm thinking of just getting some zooplankton and feeding that daily more of a natural diet for the corals that way and its will always be in the tank as well
  11. Wayne23uk

Wayne's RSM130

Today's full tank shot
  12. Wayne23uk

Wayne's RSM130

I've just run out of reef energy A&B is it the best for vitamins and amino acids ect?
  13. Wayne23uk

Coral vitamins & amino acids

I'm just coming to the end of my Red Sea reef energy A&B is this the best product for vitamins and amino acids or are there better/cheaper and just as good ones
  14. Wayne23uk

Wayne's RSM130

Thanks just started to target feed then once a week apart from that I've been using Red Sea reef energy A&B and phytoplankton bit last night I did add 200ml of live zooplankton as well
  15. Wayne23uk

Wayne's RSM130

And a few pics of my newer corals still have problems with my sun coral feeding but its getting better will add a full tank shot later And my sun coral last weekend My current fish are a common clownfish, royal gramma, orange spotted shrimp goby and a diamond sand sifting goby. I also...