Recent content by Watergunz

1. W

Water Quality

How would I cure rock, this has been happening ever since I got my "new" 10lbs Also forgot to mention I tested the water coming "out" of my filter "Fluval 404" and it's testing the same as the water in the actual tank. Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
  2. W

Water Quality

As promised, I said I would keep you all updated. I've done 75% RODI water change and no luck... I even tested the water I bought which tested undetectable. I gave my fish to a friend who has a well established tank. Until I figure out the problem I have nothing else for you guys. Sent from...
  3. W

Water Quality

I'm well aware of that. I'm not messing around this is my first tank and I'm doing my best to resolve the issues quickly as possible. I just finished buying some RODI water. Will keep you all posted. Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
  4. W

Water Quality

Yeah, if I can't get it down by today I will be giving my fish to a friend. Thanks everyone I will keep you all posted on how it goes. Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
  5. W

Water Quality

I have 30lbs of live rock fully cured Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
  6. W

Water Quality

I just put in some API Ammo Lock Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
  7. W

Water Quality

My tank is a month old now. I feed them brine shrimp and spectrum pellets (not both at the same time) once in the morning, and once at night. I have 3 chromis fish, 1 clown fish, 5 nassarius snails, 1 turbo snail, 1 emerald crab. Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
  8. W

Water Quality

Hey guys I have a 29 gallon saltwater tank. I did a 5 gallon water change yesterday, I just checked my Ammonia level and I'm getting a reading of 1.0 ! What should I do? Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
  9. W

Worm or Coral ?

Thank you, I found it this morning completely unattached from the rock and laying right on the sand. Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2
  10. W

Worm or Coral ?

I could have sword I posted a thread on this subject not sure where it went. I bought some live rock from a private seller and I discovered this weird looking creature on one of them i didnt see on the rock when i was placing them in my tank. I called up my seller and sent him an image of it...
  11. W

Worm or Coral ?

Hello everyone I'm new to saltwater aquariums. I just bought an extra 10lbs of live rock from a a private seller yesterday night (8/31/12). I found a really weird creature on 1 of the rocks 4 hours ago from now. Can anyone please identify it, I sent a picture of it to the seller and he said...
  12. W

Toadstool and Torch

Nice tank dude
  13. W

Hey everyone!

Hi everyone I from New Jersey, My friends got me into my first tank and my dad had most of the equipment to get "Started" My tank has been up and running for a month now. I currently have 3 Blue Chromis, 3 Hermit Crab, 1 Turbo Snail, 5 Nassarius Snails. I use a 404 Fluval, HOB Bio-Prizm...
  14. W

Please help me ID these two things

I have the same on my live rock as well
  15. W

are these copepods?

Jesus those things are huge