Recent content by Touring

1. T

what do you guys think of adding the ecoxotic Stunner LED Strips to my bio cube hood?

and which ones? Aquarium Lighting & LED Lights: ecoxotic Stunner LED Strip thanks
  2. T

For those with a BC 29 are any of you guys running this PS?

hopefully it is. im about to buy a fluval 406 canister and run it in the first chamber along with the return and the heater ,run this PS in the middle chamber and run a pump in the 3rd. what you guys think
  3. T

For those with a BC 29 are any of you guys running this PS?

Buy.com - CPR's SR3 Protein Skimmer (Also Fits in the BioCube 29)
  4. T

anyone running a fluval canister type filtration in their biocube?

you guys think i should get a 306 or a 406 if i were to get this?
  5. T

my 37 gallon saltwater tank with sump

That looks great,was that a pre assembled kit?
  6. T

how do you like it? do you wish you would have gone bigger? is that a good price? thanks
  7. T

Buy.com - Fluval 305 A211 260 GPH Canister Filter Wnt to the lfs and they have those running in their tanks. thanks
  8. T

E's Biocube Thread

i didnt know that. thanks for the heads up.
  9. T

What are you guys putting in your media basket fuge basket?

Also do i have to put a light in there? do i need these 2 items? thanks Biocube 29 Fuge Basket 10W Underwater Light
  10. T

E's Biocube Thread

Thanks again tom and blue space. i plan on having a max of 2 fish,nemo and dori for the kids and all coral. my prder cae out to exactly 150$. im in the process of moving next month so im just going to order everything and wait till i move to get it going. i wasent going to order a skimmer just...
  11. T

Can I add live rock to brand new tank?

what does the shrimp do? does it change the parameters for the good?
  12. T

is a JBJ Nano-Glo Led Fuge Light nessesary for a bio cube and why?

so it goes where the fuge basket is? the magnet on the inside/light outside? thanks
  13. T

instead of buying replacment bulbs should i get this kit from ebay?

i am going to put 2 fish in max. the tank will be coral/Anemone based. i dont know how to mod the cover thats why i was just looking for a easy solution. should i just get the stock lights? should i just get this? it looks crazy...